News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Photography, photos you took, photos you are in, photos you like, the lot!

Started by Tank, June 07, 2011, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Dragonia on March 02, 2018, 12:40:08 PM
Beautiful pictures, Tank. It looks so quiet and still.
It was in places, but on the high ground it was pretty windy.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on March 01, 2018, 09:40:29 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on March 01, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Beautiful, I esp love the one with the little bird standing by the creek, or rill (not sure what that small an amount of water is called).
We'd call it a stream. And the bird is a Robin.

The red breast should have tipped me off.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

hermes2015

I love the birds, Tank. Anyone looking for inspiration for a colour scheme just has to look at those feathers.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Biggus Dickus

This is a great photo of a classic....1950 Pontiac Chieftain.

I love this photo, and what a great shot...the smooth curves, the classic lines, those magnificent headlights. Just don't make em' like this anymore.

This reminds me a lot of a 1950's Nash my father used to have...never saw it in person, but he had a lot of pictures of it, always said it was his favorite car.

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 28, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

I love this photo, and what a great shot...the smooth curves, the classic lines, those magnificent headlights. Just don't make em' like this anymore.

This reminds me a lot of a 1950's Nash my father used to have...never saw it in person, but he had a lot of pictures of it, always said it was his favorite car.

My father had one of these.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 28, 2018, 06:05:39 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 28, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

My father had one of these.

Studebaker, very nice!...my grandpa had one of those. It was a weird green colour.

hermes2015

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on March 28, 2018, 06:13:28 PM
Studebaker, very nice!...my grandpa had one of those. It was a weird green colour.

I am just old enough to remember it. Perhaps that had an subconscious effect on me to compel me to buy an SLK, which has a similar feel, but convertible.
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

Wind damage to one of the old hog houses. The storm a few weeks ago was pretty strong.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on March 29, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
Brand new calves.

They are rather cute when small.
And no bloody license plates hanging from their ears either! From a photographic point of view I hate them!

jumbojak

The calf in the second photo is tagged. Just hard to see with the angle and digital zoom.

Bad Penny II

I spent some minutes with these guys a couple of months back.

Take my advice, don't listen to me.