News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

This Dude Is Insane Lmao

Started by Arturo, March 13, 2018, 12:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

^ Oh great, now I've got that song stuck in my head for the 237854th time! :sulk:

(My 8 year old niece would play it a lot so she could sing along to it)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
^ Oh great, now I've got that song stuck in my head for the 237854th time! :sulk:

Let it go, let it go, xSilverPhinx, Let it go, let it go.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 16, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

:lol:

That's little contradictory choice of words!

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Yes, maybe because of where I live...A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen.

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Arturo on March 13, 2018, 08:13:00 PM
https://youtu.be/JVKfH5XSdM4

Argh, I can't stand Jordan Peterson.

I agree with this guy when it comes to him: The Intellectual We Deserve | Current Affairs

(It's rather long but worth reading IMO).

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 16, 2018, 03:24:01 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Yes, maybe because of where I live...A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen.

:grin:

:grin: :P

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
Quote from: Arturo on March 13, 2018, 08:13:00 PM
https://youtu.be/JVKfH5XSdM4

Argh, I can't stand Jordan Peterson.

I agree with this guy when it comes to him: The Intellectual We Deserve | Current Affairs

(It's rather long but worth reading IMO).
Hahaha. :lol: yeah. Pretty much.

That video was horrendous, but because it was part of an off topic tangent, I decided to leave it be.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on March 16, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

That video was horrendous, but because it was part of an off topic tangent, I decided to leave it be.

I've watched several of his ramblings out of curiosity (guilty pleasure. :grin:). The guy is a caricature of what he's trying to pass himself off as, no more than that.

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I've watched several of his ramblings out of curiosity (guilty pleasure. :grin:). The guy is a caricature of what he's trying to pass himself off as, no more than that.
I was tempted to click on some of the suggested videos of him, but I didn't. I might if I feel like it. I did watch Kent Hovind's videos, and they are much longer so I can probably handle a few of this guy's videos.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on March 16, 2018, 08:37:40 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I was tempted to click on some of the suggested videos of him, but I didn't. I might if I feel like it. I did watch Kent Hovind's videos, and they are much longer so I can probably handle a few of this guy's videos.

If you ever wake up one morning and feel like watching nonsense then you should definitely give it a try, you'll probably reach a point where you decide it just isn't worth it but there is that satisfaction in closing the tab with Jordan Peterson speaking mid sentence. :P