News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

NoHandlebarsAttached

Icarus

I not listening at the moment..........country is not my cuppa tea but this one is fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKmSLXukaw

Pasta Chick

I'm listening to Aerosmith, because we only get clear reception on two radio stations here, and the other plays that terrible Blurred Lines song every 20 minutes  >:(

NoHandlebarsAttached

I'm not familiar with that song.
Should I be grateful?

Pasta Chick

Very. 

If you heard it, you would recognize it.  It's fucking everywhere.  And one of the rapiest songs ever.

Interestingly enough, a blogger recognized lyrics from the songs in a photography project featuring the victims of sexual assault holding posters of the things their attackers had said to them.  They're compiled in this post.

Ihateyoumike

The Breaking Benjamin station on iTunes Radio. Pretty impressive selection being played so far. I think it will replace pandora for me.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Asmodean

In a mood for English electropop today.

Pet Shop Boys - Being Boring
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Marvin

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Tank

Quote from: Contranym on September 23, 2013, 01:36:39 PM
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/35974723773/Rockwiz-S11-Ep144-Nkechi-Anele-Solo-Performance

If I was a Catholic I'd have some impure thoughts to confess now.
2:35 of repetitive lyrics and sod all melody. But that wasn't the point really was it  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Wasn't my type of song OR my type of singer, that...
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Retired member.