News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

The Shamen - Boss Drum (Shamen 12 Inch Mix) - from the "Boss Drum" album. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J21SNrCxpM
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

NoHandlebarsAttached

Rammstein(Shocking, I know.)-Mehr
Quote from: Scissorlegs on October 13, 2012, 03:39:39 AM
Quote from: NoHandlebarsAttached on October 13, 2012, 02:47:45 AM
Rammstein-Du Hast

Ah, good one! Takes me back to my Goth/fetish clubbing days...
Rammstein+fetishes? Sounds interesting.

Siz

Quote from: NoHandlebarsAttached on October 14, 2012, 04:29:33 AM
Rammstein(Shocking, I know.)-Mehr
Quote from: Scissorlegs on October 13, 2012, 03:39:39 AM
Quote from: NoHandlebarsAttached on October 13, 2012, 02:47:45 AM
Rammstein-Du Hast

Ah, good one! Takes me back to my Goth/fetish clubbing days...
Rammstein+fetishes? Sounds interesting.

I used to enjoy this members-only club in London called 'Slimelight'. It was in a crappy warehouse building - I guess you could call it warehouse-chic if being positive. There was music on three floors - Metal/thrash, hardcore industrial/techno and Goth, and ran from 11pm to 7am. It was frequented by rubber and leather-clad nutters. They had no alcohol for sale on the premises (just a bar selling soft drinks and snacks) so we could take our own booze in. A gram of amphetamine and a half bottle of whiskey would set me up for many hours of hard dancing and chatting up rubbered blue-hairs. It was a highlight of my exuberant youth, leading to a love of fetish culture for a while.  We sometimes went to the 'Rubber Ball' which was a full-on high-class fetish event with full nudity, gimps, chains, rubber etc... Strictly no entry without fetish garb or ball-gown / dinner dress. I always wore a very conservative pair of leather trousers and a rubber top I constructed myself.  Again, very fond memories of this time in my life. Truth be told, I never really left it behind...

Now, what were we talking about? Ah, yes music... there was some of that too...;D

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Crow

Quote from: Scissorlegs on October 14, 2012, 09:23:31 AM
I used to enjoy this members-only club in London called 'Slimelight'. It was in a crappy warehouse building - I guess you could call it warehouse-chic if being positive. There was music on three floors - Metal/thrash, hardcore industrial/techno and Goth, and ran from 11pm to 7am. It was frequented by rubber and leather-clad nutters. They had no alcohol for sale on the premises (just a bar selling soft drinks and snacks) so we could take our own booze in. A gram of amphetamine and a half bottle of whiskey would set me up for many hours of hard dancing and chatting up rubbered blue-hairs. It was a highlight of my exuberant youth, leading to a love of fetish culture for a while.  We sometimes went to the 'Rubber Ball' which was a full-on high-class fetish event with full nudity, gimps, chains, rubber etc... Strictly no entry without fetish garb or ball-gown / dinner dress. I always wore a very conservative pair of leather trousers and a rubber top I constructed myself.  Again, very fond memories of this time in my life. Truth be told, I never really left it behind...

Now, what were we talking about? Ah, yes music... there was some of that too...;D

Sounds like my kinda thing though I'm not a big fan of the garms.

-----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSgVZEGpo6U
Retired member.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

rickrocks

Korpiklaani, a 'folk-metal' band from Finland. Their newest release features a bonus CD with English lyrics replacing the original Finnish. I recently saw them rock Club Infinity, here in the Buffalo area. Great fun. Some of the most accessible metal around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhZpmFORHBA

Enjoy!

Buddy

Ronald Jenkees- Gold Spinners

Very good relaxing music.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: rickrocks on October 15, 2012, 06:56:08 PM
Korpiklaani, a 'folk-metal' band from Finland. Their newest release features a bonus CD with English lyrics replacing the original Finnish. I recently saw them rock Club Infinity, here in the Buffalo area. Great fun. Some of the most accessible metal around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhZpmFORHBA

Enjoy!

I really like this!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Guardian85

Pink Floyd- Dark side of the Moon

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.