News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Another Mass Shooting

Started by Recusant, October 02, 2017, 06:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Have I ever mentioned how repulsive humans are? Also, have I ever mentioned my absolute, complete and utter hatred for them?

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on December 14, 2017, 04:22:35 PM
Have I ever mentioned how repulsive humans are? Also, have I ever mentioned my absolute, complete and utter hatred for them?
Yes you have, that's what you do..
Do you not remember?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

No one

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on December 14, 2017, 04:49:15 PM
Are you sure it was me?

No not absolutely but I don't think you're worth further testing.

No one

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on December 14, 2017, 05:20:52 PM
Did you mean any testing?

How could you possibly construe that?

Grow up or die.

No one

I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: No one on December 14, 2017, 05:35:41 PM
I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.

Do you think you might expand a bit on your moaning?
Maybe add a bit of groaning, you are rather dull.
I only mean to help.

No one

Well, I'll have you know, I've never been accused of being the sharped bulb on the street!

Icarus

^^^^The subject is about the unconscionable worship and use of guns, gentlemen. Cut us some slack. This is a sad thread that deserves some dignified discourse. 

Tank

Yesterday was the 6th anniversary of the Sandy Hook child massacre.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

AngelOfDeath

sad thing. 

Icarus

Another one.......... Benton Kentucky. Yesterday a 15 year old student brought a gun to school killed two injured seventeen others.  Twelve hit with bullets five injured in the stampede to escape.Police captured the assailant in short order, unfortunately too late for the two dead kids.

Has every one noticed that we are killing each other at a far higher rate than the terrorists have done?  One is obliged to ponder the question: Just who is the more lethal enemy here?  And Why?

Tank

Florida shooting: At least 17 dead in high school attack

QuoteAt least 17 people are dead after a 19-year-old man opened fire at a high school campus in Parkland, Florida, police have said.

The suspect has been named as Nikolas Cruz, a former student at the school who had been expelled.

As the attack unfolded students were forced to hide as police swooped in on the building.

It is the deadliest school shooting since 26 people were killed at Connecticut school Sandy Hook in 2012.

It is the sixth school shooting incident in 2018 that has either wounded or killed students

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Wonder what the NRAs response will be this time.

It seems there have been a total of 18 incidents where firearms were discharged on school premises do far this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/14/school-shootings-in-america-2018-how-many-so-far
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74