Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

false

i dont look forward to any days more or less than any other. some of my kids will be in town who i havent seen, so im looking forward to that, but the holidays themselves are meaningless to me. i usually work straight through them anyway.

the next poster saw a shitlosd of meteors during this last shower

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tom62

False. I just took a shower but didn't see any meteors.

TNP did see Billy's meteors
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

False. Too many clouds.

TNP is ready for Christmas?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

True - I am but my wife is not. She commands the kitchen, but my part (money) is done. I guess that makes us old and traditional?

We are going to New Orleans for 5 days after Christmas - taking our grandson (17). I love N.O.

TNP loves New Orleans.

Tank

True. But I've never been so I suppose I love the idea of New Orleans.

TNP has a dream place they would love to live rather than just visit?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

The Magic Pudding..

False.
The Next stays where they are and suffers the vicissitudes of climate caused by the affluent who jet across the planet and make virtue of using a recyclable latte cup.
If you suffer from cosmic vertigo, don't look.

Tank

The Magic Pudding..

False, there were pictures taken though.

The next has pointed their cordless Dyson Vacuum (with short brush attachment attached) at their significant other and sung Frank-N-Furter, it's all over, and they replied "I'm going home", but thinks they could have done more.

The Magic Pudding..

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on December 17, 2023, 01:03:08 PMTrue - I am but my wife is not. She commands the kitchen, but my part (money) is done. I guess that makes us old and traditional?

We are going to New Orleans for 5 days after Christmas - taking our grandson (17). I love N.O.

He was never heard from again.
The nxt has heard from him since

Recusant

Quote from: The Magic Pudding.. on April 17, 2024, 01:34:11 PMHe was never heard from again.
The nxt has heard from him since

He last logged in late in February. I've been wondering about him as well.

Tnp enjoys working under houses.  :thumbsup2:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Dark Lightning

False. There are dead rats and nopes in there.
TNP does their own home repairs.