News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Internet Badgers

Started by xSilverPhinx, January 14, 2019, 01:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on January 15, 2019, 12:28:27 AM
Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

Do you have a moment to hear about our lord and saviour the Squatting Badger? :dominidomini:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on January 15, 2019, 01:03:26 AM
The tail on that dancing badger gif makes it look like it's defecating... But only in the larger image.

What?! Blasphemy!  :sulk:

Though, now that you mentioned it...

::)

xSilverPhinx

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Dark Lightning

Cute little bugger, though!  ;)

Tank

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 24, 2019, 10:56:43 PM

If you could tame them you'd never have to do any work in your garden again. Because all you'd have would be holes!!!

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Tank on February 25, 2019, 11:31:36 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 24, 2019, 10:56:43 PM

If you could tame them you'd never have to do any work in your garden again. Because all you'd have would be holes!!!

:lol: Too true!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on February 24, 2019, 04:09:15 PM

:lol:

I'm reminded of the story of a woman in the US who took in a few wild bear cubs thinking they were pups. Now if I can only find the link...
:bigspecs:

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

The existence of the Honey Badger is absolute proof that Noah's Arc did not exist. A) There is no way the remaining Honey Badgers would have just let two of their number go; they would all have gone. B) There is no way any other animals would have gone into a confined space with a pair of pissed off Honey Badgers.

The Honey Badger. Fuck off with teeth!!!

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dark Lightning

I saw an episode of a nature show where a honey badger walks right up to a cobra and takes the lizard it is preparing to eat, and commence to eating said lizard. Didn't go far away from the cobra with it, either. Cobra and badger duke it out, cobra bites badger, but badger kills cobra before the effects of the venom kick in. Badger eventually shakes off the venom after some time (hours, I think), and then starts chowing down on the cobra. I'll stay out of Africa.