News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Internet Badgers

Started by xSilverPhinx, January 14, 2019, 01:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Who knows what personal discoveries will happen in the future?  :badger:

Removed backlink quote. - R
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

What does the dancing skunk signify?

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on January 14, 2019, 01:39:49 AM
What does the dancing skunk signify?

It's a badger, not a skunk. :P I don't know, I just like it. As far as emoticons go, it doesn't stink. :tapemouth:

Ok, just had to get that bad pun in there. :grin:

Icarus

Our Honey Badger is the meanest most fierce and fearless little beast you can imagine.  He is not a happy and cute little dude as the emoticon suggests.

Recusant

Badger badger turned ten years old this past summer.  :)

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Badgers on shrooms. Got it.  :thumbsup::grin:

Recusant

Quote from: Icarus on January 14, 2019, 04:59:33 AM
Our Honey Badger is the meanest most fierce and fearless little beast you can imagine.  He is not a happy and cute little dude as the emoticon suggests.

;D From a few years after the video above. This one is the source of the "Honey badger don't care!" meme.

Perhaps the badger internet should be split off into its own thread.  ;)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

Quote from: Recusant on January 14, 2019, 05:14:26 PMPerhaps the badger internet should be split off into its own thread.  ;)

Done.
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Badgers are going to take over the internet. It is known. :smilenod:

This thread is just a prelude to a much larger movement.

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on January 14, 2019, 10:41:02 PM

:rofl:

I wonder what it was it saw? Maybe it remembered its curfew?

xSilverPhinx

Dark Lightning

I saw a documentary about the honey badger with that bit in the end where he steals the lizard from the cobra and waltzes off to eat it. Shaking off the cobra venom and then eating the cobra is priceless. Props to the honey badger!

No one

Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!

jumbojak

The tail on that dancing badger gif makes it look like it's defecating... But only in the larger image.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz