News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Evolution is the design process used by God

Started by fdesilva, April 13, 2010, 07:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_am_i

I'll tell you, fdesilva, until you can find it in yourself to post a straight and intelligible statement or answer I'm going to have to conclude that you're full of shit, and not worth wasting even a second of my time on. This half-baked flapdoodle you keep putting up is all about nothing but you, and I just don't find it or you at all interesting.
Call me J

Sapere aude

elliebean

[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Whitney

fdesilva, this has become more than ridiculous, I don't think you have managed to coherently get your point across the entire time you have been on this forum without at least 3 pages of back and forth to clarify if you are saying something is blue or is green (for example).  This leads me to believe that you are either trolling or simply not smart enough to carry on an intelligent conversation.

So, either start learning how to clearly state your point of view succinctly without using links or I'm just going to boot you out of here to save everyone the headache.

fdesilva

Quote from: "Whitney"fdesilva, this has become more than ridiculous, I don't think you have managed to coherently get your point across the entire time you have been on this forum without at least 3 pages of back and forth to clarify if you are saying something is blue or is green (for example).  This leads me to believe that you are either trolling or simply not smart enough to carry on an intelligent conversation.

So, either start learning how to clearly state your point of view succinctly without using links or I'm just going to boot you out of here to save everyone the headache.
All the best and goodbye

Davin

So long, and thanks for all the fish (red herrings).
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

philosoraptor

Quote from: "Davin"So long, and thanks for all the fish (red herrings).

An enjoyable Hitchhiker's reference.

Peace out, fdesilva.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

MikeTheInfidel

Upon looking at his latest responses to this thread, I've become convinced that fdesilva is basically just another Time Cube guy.

Killa_Kron

I'm sorry but you are hanging on by a thread. You have yet to make sense and you need to stop throwing out stuff and start truly researching. If anthing with atoms could feel pain, then everything would be alive. Rocks, paper a stapler, a car, a building, all those would essentially, by what my understanding of what yuor saying, be capable to feel pain. Which is not true. You need a brain with pain receptors to feel pain. Some humans can't even feel pain, because at birth something went wrong with the development of the brain, and they can't feel pain.  The structure of atoms must come out to be a brain inside a body for there to be pain, not an ethereal thing in your body which makes you suffer.
"WOOOO! FREEBIRD!" -Millions of Metalheads

Evolved

Quote from: "fdesilva"
Quote from: "Whitney"fdesilva, this has become more than ridiculous, I don't think you have managed to coherently get your point across the entire time you have been on this forum without at least 3 pages of back and forth to clarify if you are saying something is blue or is green (for example).  This leads me to believe that you are either trolling or simply not smart enough to carry on an intelligent conversation.

All the best and goodbye

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

Achaios

Quote from: "fdesilva"Natural Selection
All manufacturing processors use a selection process to maintain standard. All quality assurance systems use selection methods to select only the best. When a product hits the market it competes with rival products. Here again a selection process is at work. Take in the case of designing of a building. The architect would come up with many designs and keep improving on the design by selecting the best attributes at any stage. Consider the case of a factory that uses robotics to manufacture something. Here again a selection process would be involved in coming up with what is acceptable. The fact that a selection method is involved would not lead anybody to believe the whole automated process was not designed. Man learns to be creative from his Maker(God). The Maker of man teaches the process of creativity by example. Now the Makers manufacturing plant is the whole universe. Thus the fact that this factory uses natural selection just like man does in his own little factories only goes to show another aspect of man being thought by and reflecting his maker in his creativity.Evolution is a design Process. It’s the design process used by God. A design process chosen by God to suit the intellectual capacity given to man, so that we may understand it and use it.

So this god designs through trial and error? So this god, made man with a limited intellectual capacity and provided examples of natural selection all around us for us to find out, see how they work, and then utilise it.
I cannot understand how a god can and is willing to make errors. I cannot see the point of someone to be omni-everything and not be able to get things right in the first place..
QA systems just keep the best of a predetermined set. I.e., there is never gonna be a car with 2 steering wheels coming out of a production line where the computer is programmed to allow only 1 steering wheel per car.
On natural selection on the other hand, small errors might pass, and if they accumulate in a more favourable direction then natural selections shifts to that new "product". E.g, an albino grizzly bear is going to be favoured in winter conditions (just taking one variable under consideration here). So, this albino bear, will be able to hide better, get better chances to catch its prey etc etc.
Natural selection on that winter environment will shift its production line towards albino bears.. brown ones will starve to death etc etc..
Is there a machine in that QA system you use as an example able to do this? I do not think so.
Have you ever read the bible? what have you learned out of it? Have you ever read the Qoran? What have you learned out of it?