News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2017, 12:47:44 AM
I like Twenty One Pilots.  Their song 'Stressed Out' is also good. 8)
I've heard that one, I like it too.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

If you hate rap, stop reading, go somewhere else.

This is Kendrick Lamar.
Did you guys know that 12 out of the 25 Top Rap Songs, right now, belong to Kendrick Lamar.
http://www.billboard.com/charts/rap-song

He is something8)

...Isn't he?

No one

If you like rap, stop reading, go somewhere else.

Did you know John Lennon writes actual music?

He's awesome.

....Isn't he?

Magdalena

writes? You mean wrote.  :(
He is/was awesome.  :(
He's dead.  :(

Biggus Dickus

Now, now, Mags and No one, let's not start fighting about music...especially between rap and a musician who physically abused his wife, emotionally abused his son and who just happened to be a pathological liar who broke up the Beatles.

Here listen to some Abba instead. :puke:

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

That's horrible, Bruno. Why, why, why would you post such vile music?  :sshocked:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 03, 2017, 02:44:49 AM
That's horrible, Bruno. Why, why, why would you post such vile music?  :sshocked:

I figured that would keep the kids from fighting... :-*

No one

xSilverPhinx:
That's horrible, Bruno. Why, why, why would you post such vile music? 

Hey, look at the bright side, at least it's not Justin Bieber, right?

Magdalena

**Ahem**
I like ABBA. I like that song.  :tellmemore:
They're not that bad. ALSO... **ahem** **ahem** **ahem*** Excuse me, it's stuck in my throat...**ahem** ......I...um... agree with No one, "at least it's not Justin Bieber."

:secrets1: This doesn't change anything, No one:snooty:

xSilverPhinx

:P

ABBA is not a band I would choose to listen to, but...yes, at least it's not Justin Bieber.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 05:37:17 AM
**Ahem**
They're not that bad. ALSO... **ahem** **ahem** **ahem*** Excuse me, it's stuck in my throat...**ahem** ......I...um... agree with No one, "at least it's not Justin Bieber."

I am so deeply sadden to read this, my heart is breaking and aches with the pain of betrayal. I have nothing now, I am diminished. :'(

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 01:48:07 PM
**Ahem**

I am so deeply sadden to read this, my heart is breaking and aches with the pain of betrayal. I have nothing now, I am diminished. :'(

What did I do!?  :(
Look at them! I like them!

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 03, 2017, 04:33:56 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 03, 2017, 01:48:07 PM
**Ahem**

What did I do!?  :(
Look at them! I like them!