Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

red hair and black leather,
my favourite colour scheme
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Davin

I like that guy, this is one of my favorite songs by him:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

It's Friday.  :frolic:
Time for some wine, Brie cheese and crackers, incense, and some good music...
Rebecca Black, or Santana?  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Cool Mags.  Santana is my guy.

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on April 05, 2019, 11:47:19 PM
Cool Mags.  Santana is my guy.
:tellmemore:
Yes. Santana is my guy too.

Should we start a party?  :party:

I know BCE can bring the cookies.  :notsure:

Who will bring the tacos? 
No one?
:headscratch:

Ha! No one.
It never gets old.
:puppysnicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on April 06, 2019, 07:50:02 AM
Wonderful Dutch music

Wow, thank you. I love that. Music is a never-ending journey, and this has started me down yet another path. I hear some Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull influence there.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

Here is a fun piece of music done by some pretty good musicians.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FoDrDdR0Yg

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

What's A Girl To Do by Bat For Lashes

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/202203272[/vimeo]
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Harmonie

I Can Hear the Darkness - Harpers Bizarre

It's pop with lots of woodwind, how could I not like it?

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz