News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Re: Why are women so entitled?

Started by Michael1, December 14, 2014, 08:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael1

Quote from: Dobermonster on December 12, 2014, 02:48:42 AMI know sadists who put their drive to good use, and develop a skill from it. So that's not really an excuse.

Like, for all I know my dentist could be a sadist? Eek. So far I survived though.
I liked the earth before it was cool.

xSilverPhinx

I once had a dentist who just loved to pull out teeth (pulled out all my wisdom teeth in one go). Is that enough to be considered a sadist? i don't know. It does make it scarier though. 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Pasta Chick

*Ace*

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 09, 2014, 08:54:22 PM
I just want all the women in this thread to know that I am on your side. I support equality for men and women. There is no need to get upset.

But, but ... what about this?

QuoteYes women couldn't handle rights and equality. They are like spoiled children who's daddy gave them too many toys and now they throw a tantrum whenever they don't get exactly what they want. That is the average american women in a nutshell, especially the feminist ones.
My opinions change with new information.

Tank

Quote from: *Ace* on December 16, 2014, 07:26:38 PM
I just want all the women in this thread to know that I am on your side. I support equality for men and women. There is no need to get upset.

QuoteYes women couldn't handle rights and equality. They are like spoiled children who's daddy gave them too many toys and now they throw a tantrum whenever they don't get exactly what they want. That is the average american women in a nutshell, especially the feminist ones.

Quite so. MLA seems more than a little mixed up.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on December 16, 2014, 07:33:21 PM
Quote from: *Ace* on December 16, 2014, 07:26:38 PM

Quite so. MLA seems more than a little mixed up.

I picked out a new Avatar for MLA.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

Meh.  I was thinking more along the lines of

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 16, 2014, 07:56:01 PM
Meh.  I was thinking more along the lines of

Yours is definitely more fitting to MLA; I just like the suspended underwear in mine. Maybe we could mix them together?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

I'm am all for avatar mixing. 

I also found this one for me:

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Pasta Chick

Ali

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 16, 2014, 09:02:51 PM
I'm am all for avatar mixing. 

I also found this one for me:

Heartless Bitches was a great site!