News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Re: Post YouTube videos that don't suck!

Started by Buddy, October 27, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Quote from: Icarus on December 15, 2018, 08:03:52 PM
Here is one whose content we could make use of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDP2TSHZqyI

This is Sarah Silverman and a really cool guy that has a message worth sharing.

That was nice... I wish him luck on his quest.

Tom62

Stunning speech at UN climate change conference.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

joeactor

Quote from: Tom62 on December 17, 2018, 08:37:07 PM
Stunning speech at UN climate change conference.

Whoa... that was spot on. Nice to hear it so plainly from a youth.

Icarus

Whooa indeed Joe.  I love that kid and her message.  Too sad that we are generally not paying attention to reality and the fate of the earth as we know it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

This one always leaves me waiting for my testicle to crawl back down from the roof of my mouth. Brilliant scene from a good film.

https://youtu.be/fAEIbUmhloM

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

The film Computer Perspective (1972) by Charles Eames.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

joeactor

Recusant

Since I keep a link to the latest Mr. Deity video in my signature, I avoid posting Dalton's stuff too much. However the "God Distraction" video he posted a few days ago is a detailed and articulate answer to a question posed here recently.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on January 24, 2019, 12:38:41 AM
Since I keep a link to the latest Mr. Deity video in my signature, I avoid posting Dalton's stuff too much. However the "God Distraction" video he posted a few days ago is a detailed and articulate answer to a question posed here recently.

Because children. :rofl:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

joeactor

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz