Author Topic: That Awkward Dream  (Read 6420 times)

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Don't Pray in My School, and I Won't Think in Your Church
  • Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed.
Re: That Awkward Dream
« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2018, 04:22:01 AM »
...my youngest sister was born a rat/rabbit hybrid and turned into a huge fire-breathing caterpillar...

...had to deal with zombies.

...but somehow the machine caused my consciousness to leave my body, like it sucked it out...

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

"Color me fascinated..." ~Asmodean, The Gray God.

Buddy

• The queen of bad ideas.
  • Guardian of Reason
  • SMLLKAR
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2018, 06:51:17 AM »
I just had a weird dream where my car was whisked away in a sinkhole, but I was so attached to it that I decided to go down and get it. Unfortunately I could only retrieve the “outer shell” of the car so I hung it up on the wall as decoration. I think a Volkswagen Beetle was involved at some point? Not sure but it was the first dream I’ve remembered I a while and it definitely made it on the wtf meter.
Hell hath no fury like me when I’m slightly inconvenienced and hungry.

I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

• Fed up with stupid.
  • Administrator
  • Excellent and Indefatigable Guardian of Reason
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2018, 07:55:47 AM »
 :snicker:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
“Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.” ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

• Non Dvcor
  • Administrator
  • Silly Overlord
  • On The Warpath
« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2018, 06:31:53 PM »
I dreamt I was flying on water (yep, you read that correctly) from my residence to a city about 2 hours away because I erm...borrowed my mother's car and forgot it there. My mother suspected something but I came up with some dumb excuse and frantically flew all the way there. When I got to the supermarket landmark near to where I was sure I had parked the car, I couldn't find it anywhere. I didn't know if it was because the car had been stolen or I couldn't remember exactly where I had parked it.
I'm just a student of the game that they taught me.

xSilverPhinx

• Non Dvcor
  • Administrator
  • Silly Overlord
  • On The Warpath
« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2018, 06:35:11 PM »
...my youngest sister was born a rat/rabbit hybrid and turned into a huge fire-breathing caterpillar...

...had to deal with zombies.

...but somehow the machine caused my consciousness to leave my body, like it sucked it out...

Yeah, they're a little weird, but that's normal for most dreams, right? I mean, who hasn't dreamt that their little sister was born a rat/rabbit hybrid and became a huge fire-breathing caterpillar? :lol:

I would love to have a dream interpreter tell me what these dreams might mean. I don't believe in that Freudian stuff but at the same time I'm curious, just for laughs. 
I'm just a student of the game that they taught me.