News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Multi-Association Thread

Started by Kekerusey, August 25, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on December 21, 2017, 06:47:47 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 21, 2017, 02:06:59 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 05, 2017, 04:14:10 AM

I like this picture. :tellmemore:
It is beautiful, isn't it? :tellmemore:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:grin:

:lol:

I still like it. :tellmemore:

It's my desktop wallpaper now.

joeactor

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

joeactor

No one

Joeactor:

Isn't there a post your picture thread, Joe?

joeactor

Quote from: No one on January 04, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
Joeactor:

Isn't there a post your picture thread, Joe?

You can tell I'm not on the east coast... 'cuz it's not frozen!

Magdalena