Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Board Mods, I Have a Favor to Ask

Started by MadBomr101, February 01, 2017, 10:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Quote from: MadBomr101 on February 18, 2017, 06:39:00 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on February 18, 2017, 07:10:39 AM
My book should have arrived yesterday :(.

Let us know when it arrives. Otherwise, you can always call Amazon customer support if necessary.

It arrived today! All other people in Germany will now envy me ;).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MadBomr101

Quote from: Tom62 on February 21, 2017, 08:59:39 PM

Or pity you depending on whether you like it or hate it. Either way, let me know.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tom62 on February 21, 2017, 08:59:39 PM

And not just in Germany. How many people manage to become published authors? Gratuliere!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

I just finished the book. It was a very good read indeed. Didn't notice any of the grammar and spelling mistakes that Draconia mentioned, perhaps because English is not my native tongue. There are some hilarious scenes in the book; as well as very sweet ones.
All I can say is that I could not put the book down and that I enjoyed it a lot. The books deserves a place on the bestseller's list. My review on Amazon will follow a.s.a.p.   
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MadBomr101

Fantastic! Glad you enjoyed it. Dragonia sent me her list of the typos I missed and there were a few. I'll fix them right away. Most people who've read it have responded very well to it. Nice to know I can tell a decent story.

If the spirit moves you, maybe mention it on Facebook to your friends with a link to the book on Amazon. Either way, I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Thanks again, T62.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.