Magdalena

Quote from: sweetto on December 07, 2017, 07:53:26 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 07, 2017, 12:23:25 AM
Quote from: sweetto on December 07, 2017, 12:00:57 AM
Best explanation about Allah(God) existence with evidences and proofs

Sent from my QMobile X35 using Tapatalk

Hello, sweetto
Welcome.

Am I assuming correctly if I say that you're a religious person, in an atheist forum, trying to convince us that god exists? :eyebrow:

If I assumed correctly, why is it so important to you that we believe this? What do you get out of it?

~Just curious.
Why we need to follow traffic laws ?
That's same we should follow the instructions of Allah which He wrote in Holly books like Qur'an and Bible

You're not gonna answer my questions, are you?  :sad sigh:
...O.K...
QuoteWhy we need to follow traffic laws ?
Because sometimes, for some strange reason, some people want to drive on the wrong side of the road. You also have the option of making a u turn.
:secrets1: Did you know you have that option?

QuoteThat's same we should follow the instructions of Allah which He wrote in Holly books like Qur'an and Bible
O.K..."We" sounds like a lot of people, and "Should" is debatable in my realm. It's fine if "You" want to follow the instructions of an invisible being who doesn't really give a shit about you, but don't come here trying to convince us to do the same. Please.

I will try one more time: What do you get out of us believing there is a god?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Raps24/7:
What do you get out of us believing there is a god?

You weren't aware? Evidently, heaven is a multilevel marketing scheme. I guess sweeto will get to live high on the hog.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on December 07, 2017, 05:04:12 PM
Raps24/7:

You weren't aware? Evidently, heaven is a multilevel marketing scheme. I guess sweeto will get to live high on the hog.

A multilevel marketing scheme?  :chin: Interesting.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

I might steal that next time I run into a missionary.  ;D

Quote from: Father Bruno on December 07, 2017, 02:19:54 PM
Excellent post Gman, and that's a good video so thanks for posting!

After this I really don't think much more needs to be said on this thread...god still doesn't exist, never did.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Dragonia

Raps24/7:

Um, I don't think that video is gonna help Sweetto to live high on any hog (which is such a perfect way to put it, considering it's an apparent Muslim we're talking to. You comedian, you!)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: Guardian85 on December 07, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

After this I really don't think much more needs to be said on this thread...god still doesn't exist, never did.

That is a good video.

I would also like to add that he is a handsome, charismatic, smart, hippie looking man, with a nice accent, as well. I think he convinced me to subscribe.  :notsure:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on December 07, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

That is a good video.

I would also like to add that he is a handsome, charismatic, smart, hippie looking man, with a nice accent, as well. I think he convinced me to subscribe.  :notsure:

Women ::)

Always thinking with their, well you know what,...their thingy. :dance1:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on December 07, 2017, 08:22:19 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 07, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

That is a good video.

Women ::)

Always thinking with their, well you know what,...their thingy. :dance1:

Yes, that thingy, the heart, it is a wonderful thing, isn't it? :dance1:

Edit:
I forgot to mention that he also has a soothing voice.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: sweetto on December 07, 2017, 12:00:57 AM
Best explanation about Allah(God) existence with evidences and proofs  https://youtu.be/xjPcG-LIN5I

Seriously? That's the best you can offer?

Sent from my ASUS_X013D using Tapatalk

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Well, to sweeto's credit Argentium, it is on the internet, therefore it must be true.

Tank

It's videos of people like this that remind me why I'm an atheist. The abject fucking stupidity of him and the ideas he promotes is beyond my comprehension. A complete fucktard spouting bullshit. The sooner the world is rid of theism the better.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on December 08, 2017, 03:55:29 PM
Well, to sweeto's credit Argentium, it is on the internet, therefore it must be true.

Wise words, those of Mr Washington.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey