News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumbojak

The mats at the gym have torn my left big toe to ribbons. Gotta find some tape that's slippery to wrap the bandage in. I had my toe bandaged, taped, and superglue the tape in place and the mats ripped it all right off.

That's good that Mags is coming back.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Magdalena

All of you have been on my mind. It's nice to be back. You're all unforgettable.
:love:  :grouphug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on March 07, 2019, 01:43:39 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 07, 2019, 08:46:23 AM
:frolic: Mags is coming back!  :frolic:

I'm making scones as my Nana taught me
Touch it feel it, this is the texture we want
I'm making the tea, the water will be boiled
Not over boiled.
The cups have no saucers, they are mere mugs
Tradition is lost but I'll pour Mags a proper cup

Scones and tea with not over boiled water sound wonderful!
I'll bring my psychedelic spoon.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on March 08, 2019, 12:39:18 AM
I love Mags even though we had some minor disagreements in the past.  Magdalena is smart, admirably creative, and articulate.  What's not to like.
Are you sure you're talking about this Magdalena?  :headscratch:

:cheersfortwo:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: jumbojak on March 08, 2019, 01:21:29 AM
The mats at the gym have torn my left big toe to ribbons. Gotta find some tape that's slippery to wrap the bandage in. I had my toe bandaged, taped, and superglue the tape in place and the mats ripped it all right off.

That's good that Mags is coming back.
:hug:

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on March 08, 2019, 01:27:57 AM

All of you have been on my mind. It's nice to be back. You're all unforgettable.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 08, 2019, 03:33:49 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 08, 2019, 01:27:57 AM

Ç'est magnifique!!

Magdalena

Quote from: Bluenose on March 01, 2019, 09:21:23 PM
Yes, it has been quite.  Don't worry, another troll will come along by and by to spice things up!  :bogey:

Bluenose

Look what you miss when you're not paying attention.

W E L C O M E   B A C K   M A G S !   :cheerful dance 2:
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on March 08, 2019, 02:05:38 AM
I love Mags even though we had some minor disagreements in the past.  Magdalena is smart, admirably creative, and articulate.  What's not to like.

I'm sure he is -- Welcome Back!!   :cheerful dance 2:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: Bluenose on March 08, 2019, 10:34:30 AM
W E L C O M E   B A C K   M A G S !   :cheerful dance 2:

Quote from: Sandra Craft on March 08, 2019, 08:44:32 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 08, 2019, 02:05:38 AM

I'm sure he is -- Welcome Back!!   :cheerful dance 2:

Icarus

Sandy is correct............Yes, this Magdalena!

Icarus

here is an article that might be of interest to Our collective favorite Brazilian lady. She knows who she is. https://getpocket.com/explore/item/how-to-beat-procrastination-backed-by-science

Bluenose

I went to see the new Captain Marvel film yesterday.  Thoroughly enjoyed it even though super hero movies are not my favourite genre.  No spoilers, but I'll never look at ginger tabby cats quite the same way again!  LOL
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett