News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

in some light, can't you sympathize with school shooters?

Started by MusicLovingAtheist, December 22, 2014, 02:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: Davin on December 22, 2014, 08:11:06 PM
Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 22, 2014, 07:58:48 PM
My psychologist doesn't think it's disturbing. It's only disturbing to you because you don't know me. It's not like I would aspire to be like those people. I just don't feel a sense of self righteous arrogance like other people where they feel better than others. If we live in a society where people seriously see themselves as better than other people then we seriously have a problem. This is one of the reasons I am so cynical. Everyone else is just so naive and says so many incoherent things. Like telling me that I am creepy when everyone who knows me in person says otherwise. How dare you base your world view on something as one dimensional as a line of text. How dare you.
People get to deem things as creepy or not, it's not only their right, it is good. If what you're writing ends up being creepy when others who know you personally do not find you creepy, then that should be useful information for you to determine what the difference is. How dare someone judge you based on how you present yourself? Nah man, that is what we, as independent humans, are supposed to do. You don't like honest feedback? Well, that's on you.
No, it's on them, and only them. The one who is wrong is them. I did nothing wrong.

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: MikeyV on December 22, 2014, 08:23:13 PM
I think school shooters have it backwards. They should start with the suicide, then go on a rampage. It's a win-win for everybody.
Wow.

Buddy

I'm sorry, I just find it kind of humorous how you go on about us judging you by a post and that it's wrong yet you call us naive and stupid in many of your posts. Double standard much?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 22, 2014, 08:39:15 PM
I'm sorry, I just find it kind of humorous how you go on about us judging you by a post and that it's wrong yet you call us naive and stupid in many of your posts. Double standard much?
I never called you guys naive and stupid. I wouldn't say that directly to anyone. That is how you get banned.

MikeyV

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 22, 2014, 08:27:37 PMWow.

You sympathize with the school shooters, while I sympathize with the parents of the needlessly slain children. We just come from different perspectives.

School shooters are the worst kind of narcissists. Carve a path of destruction and never ending sadness, then end your life so you don't have to live with the consequences.

I sympathize with bullied kids. I was a bullied kid. But my sympathy ends the moment you pick up a gun and go on a rampage.
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

Davin

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 22, 2014, 08:26:54 PM
Quote from: Davin on December 22, 2014, 08:11:06 PM
My psychologist doesn't think it's disturbing. It's only disturbing to you because you don't know me. It's not like I would aspire to be like those people. I just don't feel a sense of self righteous arrogance like other people where they feel better than others. If we live in a society where people seriously see themselves as better than other people then we seriously have a problem. This is one of the reasons I am so cynical. Everyone else is just so naive and says so many incoherent things. Like telling me that I am creepy when everyone who knows me in person says otherwise. How dare you base your world view on something as one dimensional as a line of text. How dare you.
People get to deem things as creepy or not, it's not only their right, it is good. If what you're writing ends up being creepy when others who know you personally do not find you creepy, then that should be useful information for you to determine what the difference is. How dare someone judge you based on how you present yourself? Nah man, that is what we, as independent humans, are supposed to do. You don't like honest feedback? Well, that's on you.
No, it's on them, and only them. The one who is wrong is them. I did nothing wrong.
I'm sure that childish kind of argument will serve you well. That was sarcasm. If you place the blame of all your problems on others, if you think that you do not commit any errors, then you must perceive that you have no control at all.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Buddy

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 22, 2014, 08:48:58 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 22, 2014, 08:39:15 PM
I never called you guys naive and stupid. I wouldn't say that directly to anyone. That is how you get banned.

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on October 26, 2014, 05:21:45 PM
you guys are being so dumb. of course I care about what other people label me. This is such a blatant display of ignorance.

Oops that must have been a typo then.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: MikeyV on December 22, 2014, 08:51:43 PM

You sympathize with the school shooters, while I sympathize with the parents of the needlessly slain children. We just come from different perspectives.

School shooters are the worst kind of narcissists. Carve a path of destruction and never ending sadness, then end your life so you don't have to live with the consequences.

I sympathize with bullied kids. I was a bullied kid. But my sympathy ends the moment you pick up a gun and go on a rampage.
at least the people who did it had some fun while they were doing it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: MusicLovingAtheist on December 22, 2014, 09:23:25 PM

You really don't know when not to speak your mind, do you MLA? You're already treading a very thin line here. Some fun?! Seriously? Are you that detached?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 22, 2014, 09:58:09 PM

You really don't know when not to speak your mind, do you MLA? You're already treading a very thin line here. Some fun?! Seriously? Are you that detached?
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart.

Buddy

Nice use of the condescending pet names. I see you've also ignored my post, can't think of anything sarcastic to reply?

MusicLovingAtheist

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 23, 2014, 02:27:44 AM
Nice use of the condescending pet names. I see you've also ignored my post, can't think of anything sarcastic to reply?
I was laughing so hard at this post. Honest to god it's just hilarious. And I can't just throw around amazing replies at the drop of a hat. I realize that trying to do that wouldn't serve me well. I settle for the occasional amazing post though.

Buddy

Niya

No, I have never seen anyone filled with hatred and anguish and pain, having fun. At a recent terrorist activity, 6 terrorists killed 300 children at a school in my country. You can imagine them as having fun, but I only imagine hate filled people just taking it out on others.
Not that anyone cares what I say, but the Restaurant is on the other end of the universe." –Marvin
-----
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy