Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Jesus is not God

Started by Ricardo, October 05, 2019, 08:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on October 10, 2019, 03:44:55 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 10, 2019, 03:15:05 AM
Mags is incredibly fluent in Gifese. She always finds the perfect one for every circumstance. :tellmemore:
Awww, Fernandita, you're so sweet.  :hug: A lot of people here are incredibly fluent in Gifese. You, Davin, Bruno, let's see...who else?  :chin:
Buddy!

Yes, this forum is full of fluent Gifers. :smilenod: But not me, I'm like the person who tries very hard but just doesn't get it quite right. :P

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 10, 2019, 04:00:37 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 10, 2019, 03:44:55 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 10, 2019, 03:15:05 AM
Mags is incredibly fluent in Gifese. She always finds the perfect one for every circumstance. :tellmemore:
Awww, Fernandita, you're so sweet.  :hug: A lot of people here are incredibly fluent in Gifese. You, Davin, Bruno, let's see...who else?  :chin:
Buddy!

Yes, this forum is full of fluent Gifers. :smilenod: But not me, I'm like the person who tries very hard but just doesn't get it quite right. :P

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

^^^
This is so much better than trying to figure out if Jesus is or isn't a god.  :lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Quote from: Magdalena on October 10, 2019, 05:14:50 AM
^^^
This is so much better than trying to figure out if Jesus is or isn't a god.  :lol:

:clapping:
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames