News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

This is a stretch...

Started by EvolutionCalling, July 02, 2008, 03:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvolutionCalling

This is floating around MySpace as a bulletin.  It's a stretch, and a long one at that.  Sounds like the Neocon Republican Evangelicals have an agenda.

QuoteThis came from a Preacher.

This will make you re-think :

A Trivia question in Sunday School : How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations?
Guess the Answer?
Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.

-Almost a four-year term to a Presidency.

According to The Book of Revelations:
The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything ...

Is it Obama?

Interesting.

And on top of this I have heard that Candidate Obama does not pledge to our flag.

susangail

Ha wow. My sister and her boyfriend very recently tried to make me believe this when we were talking about politics (separately too). I think it's hilarious. They're convinced that "end is near".
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

More crap the anti-christ has been everyone from America to Hitler.I think they want the end to come.Or else they wouldn't talk about it and predict is so damn much.Sadists they are.

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"More crap the anti-christ has been everyone from America to Hitler.I think they want the end to come.Or else they wouldn't talk about it and predict is so damn much.Sadists they are.
Exactly. It seems like everyone is the anti-Christ at one point. People have been calling the "end" for as long as I can remember. They just don't realize that things aren't getting worse, they have just always been bad.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Will

QuoteThis came from a Preacher.
Was it to a little boy?
QuoteHow long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is. Almost a four-year term to a Presidency.
That's like saying that on a road trip from Los Angeles to New York City, ending up in Chicago is "almost there".
QuoteThe anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything ...

Is it Obama?
Are we talking about the beast or the antichrist? They're different entities in the book of Revelations.

The absolute worst part, though, is that no Christian prophesy based in any biblical verse says anything about a Muslim (as Muslims didn't exist when the books were written), a man, or in his 40s. It's a complete fabrication. Like the Bible.
QuoteAnd on top of this I have heard that Candidate Obama does not pledge to our flag.
I've gotta be honest, I'd not pledge my allegiance to any flag. It's cloth. I'll pledge my understanding an appreciation to the Constitution of the US, because it's so well written, but allegiance? No way.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Chimera

I've seen a lot of this stuff on the internet. There are those out there, on YouTube and elsewhere, who truly believe Obama is the Antichrist. And they're telling people not to vote for him because of it. However, if Obama were the "prophesied" antichrist, wouldn't he become President regardless of their efforts? LOL
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

karadan

Lol, fuck them!!

The end already came when these right wing idiots voted in a president who shares his only brain cell with his asshole.

It is time these religious people stopped using their religion for the purposes of racism.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

susangail

Quote from: "Chimera"I've seen a lot of this stuff on the internet. There are those out there, on YouTube and elsewhere, who truly believe Obama is the Antichrist. And they're telling people not to vote for him because of it. However, if Obama were the "prophesied" antichrist, wouldn't he become President regardless of their efforts? LOL
Good point! Who are they do try to turn around Biblical prophecy?

afreethinker30

Quote from: "susangail"
Quote from: "Chimera"I've seen a lot of this stuff on the internet. There are those out there, on YouTube and elsewhere, who truly believe Obama is the Antichrist. And they're telling people not to vote for him because of it. However, if Obama were the "prophesied" antichrist, wouldn't he become President regardless of their efforts? LOL

Don't ya know they are trying to frighten people into voting for McCain.It's the only way he will get any votes. :lol:

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"
Quote from: "susangail"

Don't ya know they are trying to frighten people into voting for McCain.It's the only way he will get any votes. :lol:
Yeah, I'd believe it. He doesn't seem to have much of a chance otherwise. I'd rather have Obama in office than him. *sigh* just two more years until my political opinions actually matter....

afreethinker30

QuoteYeah, I'd believe it. He doesn't seem to have much of a chance otherwise. I'd rather have Obama in office than him. *sigh* just two more years until my political opinions actually matter....

Aww well then you get to worry about jury duty.

Evolved

Could it be that they don't like Obama because he's...ummmmm...uhhhhhh...black?

I wish that these fuck-tards would understand that he is not Muslim.  I wouldn't even care if he is...I can hear it now:  Allah Bless America...Allah Bless You...In Allah We Trust...Allah Peanut Butter Sandwiches!  It would be a nice change of pace.

My only hope is that one day the controversy will be that one of the presidential candidates is...Christian. :eek:
"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."
Chapman Cohen

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"
QuoteYeah, I'd believe it. He doesn't seem to have much of a chance otherwise. I'd rather have Obama in office than him. *sigh* just two more years until my political opinions actually matter....

Aww well then you get to worry about jury duty.
Ha yeah one great thing about being a minor  :eek:[/quote]
Wouldn't that be a trip!

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Evolved"Could it be that they don't like Obama because he's...ummmmm...uhhhhhh...black?
Probley but no one will admit it since racism is a bad thing.

QuoteI wish that these fuck-tards would understand that he is not Muslim.  I wouldn't even care if he is...I can hear it now:  Allah Bless America...Allah Bless You...In Allah We Trust...Allah Peanut Butter Sandwiches!  It would be a nice change of pace.

His religion shouldn't matter.But we have to many christian voters here who think if you aren't a Jesus freak then your the devil.