News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

I'm back

Started by Arturo, October 08, 2017, 07:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Hi. I took some time off, cooled down and read your responses (a couple, perhaps not all if there were more than 2). As I read them I felt absolutely hurt. I don't know how my words came across but the title of the thread included "attractions". And I have never seen anybody's real face here aside from Joeactor. So logically I thought of all the people I could think it could possibly be.

I apologize for any and all offenses made.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

:welcomeback:

I'm glad to see you've decided to come back Arturo. :smilenod:

I may have lashed out at you in that thread, I know your intention wasn't to upset anybody, so for that I apologise as well.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Hi Arturo

Good to see you back. Forums get fractious at times. You did the right thing to take a break, regroup, and then come on back.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Hello Sir, I think I remember you. Don't you look a little bit like Jeffy Goldmblum?

(Jeff from the early 80's, like from the movie "The Right Stuff" or "The Big Chill")
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dragonia

Glad you're back, Arturo!  8)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

OldGit

Good to have you back!

Recusant

I'm glad you returned, Arturo:thumbsup:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Arturo

Fuck and this is what I was scared of? lol
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱