News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Lies.

Started by toink33, December 09, 2006, 01:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toink33

This is how I see it.
I classify them into 3 types.

1. The Defensive. Usually because the person is embarrassed. Or maybe they have some secret that you dont need to know. Children does it to avoid being scolded. Solution, try to be considerate, understanding, and forgiving. Giving out punishment to children may only encourage them to do it again.

2. The Direct or Deliberate. Usually by people who wants to do you harm, embarrass you, or try to take advantage of you, also includes military deception. People who does this includes the envious, those who want to get even, businessman/salesperson trying to sell bogus products. Solution, it is possible to avoid the damage by being smart and avoiding such people.

3. Betrayal. When someone say one thing and does the exact opposite. Cannot be avoided, as discovery is after the act. Usually by people close to you that you trust. Solution, very difficult, but the relationship might have to end.
    I was betrayed once, got sick ( emotionally ) for a week for losing a friend.