News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Ted Kennedy and Me Too Movement

Started by SisterAgatha, January 08, 2018, 05:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SisterAgatha

You might remember Ted Kennedy?

He was the youngest brother of JFK, and a classic noble statesman, who had a penchant for young  ladies.

Would he have survived the Me too Movement?

Given this: https://www.gq.com/story/kennedy-ted-senator-profile I doubt he would.

Icarus

Pasta Chick

Let's just cut right to the chase here: are you saying that we should allow men to continue sexually abusing women because they always have? Because that's sure what it sounds like.

Magdalena

I hope she/he answers you, PC:popcorn:

He/she must be an expert on the Kennedy topic by now.
Quote from: SisterAgatha on January 07, 2018, 12:42:25 AM
In your educated opinion, who killed JFK? Was it several gunmen as opposed to Lee Harvey Oswald?

Was it the Mob? The CIA? Cuban Exiles?

Quote from: SisterAgatha on November 30, 2017, 07:26:06 PM
If you ask me, the Kennedy family is living proof that the Catholic policy on birth control is correct.

Quote from: SisterAgatha on November 01, 2017, 02:02:10 AM
What do you think of the Kennedy clan?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

PC if you are addressing me or my recent post , I beseech you to go back and read the whole of it.  The tragedy is that people of diminished capacity are being abused at a substantially higher rate than the more cognitively developed.  That is not acceptable in any case......nor is any other kind of sexual abuse!!!! 

SisterAgatha

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 08, 2018, 10:53:46 PM
Let's just cut right to the chase here: are you saying that we should allow men to continue sexually abusing women because they always have? Because that's sure what it sounds like.

No. Im just saying that Ted would have been steamrollerd by the MeToo movement because he and his large extended family have sexually harassed women extensivly in the past.