News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Queen's Diamond Jubilee

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, June 04, 2012, 04:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

And watch Tank's Brittany dance  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

Recusant

One of Jimmy Durante's catch-phrases was "ha cha cha chaah!"  I think I may like Ali's version better though.  ;)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 14, 2012, 12:32:02 AM
And watch Tank's Brittany dance  ;D
Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it!  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Firebird

Aw man, I can't make the meetup this Sunday. Someone record it? :-D I'll send you a tape of us doing a flash mob at the wedding we're going to on Saturday.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Ali

Haha, at the very least I'll try to get a screen print of Tank dancing....