News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

CHICK TRACTS!!!

Started by Big Mac, July 23, 2006, 04:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0069/0069_01.asp

My favorite quote? "Stupid Jive Turkey!" That's classic. What are your favorite chick tracts? They switched them around and brought out the older ones.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

Bigmac, I must admit I respect your point of view on many topics on this forum.   You seem to be rebelling against Christianity, though, just for the sake of it.  Christians don't mean you any harm in my opinion, you've got some real enemies to contend with in this world, many of them who won't be so open with you regarding their real intentions toward you.   Why do you single out christians, when you are faced with (some) muslim terrorists, neighbours who would cut your throat for a cigarrette, governments who deceive you into giving up your human rights, etc.  

Bearing in mind some of the replies I've receieved from 'court', I'm not trying to talk 'down' to you. I'm just concerned, that's all, about you and about all people in general.

Your enemy is not always the one who is most conspicuous.

Big Mac

Preaching to the choir on that one and my answer to all of those various parties is a Mossberg 590 A1 with 00 Buck and an M-9 bayonet attached to the lug.

This kind of thinking that Chick presents is dangerous not only because it is fanatical but because he lies blatantly in his work.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Squid

Quote from: "onlyme"Bigmac, I must admit I respect your point of view on many topics on this forum.   You seem to be rebelling against Christianity, though, just for the sake of it.  Christians don't mean you any harm in my opinion, you've got some real enemies to contend with in this world, many of them who won't be so open with you regarding their real intentions toward you.   Why do you single out christians, when you are faced with (some) muslim terrorists, neighbours who would cut your throat for a cigarrette, governments who deceive you into giving up your human rights, etc.  

Bearing in mind some of the replies I've receieved from 'court', I'm not trying to talk 'down' to you. I'm just concerned, that's all, about you and about all people in general.

Your enemy is not always the one who is most conspicuous.

I would have to agree that Chick is a bit nutty.