News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Getting to know YOU - Satanists

Started by Siz, September 07, 2011, 07:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on September 08, 2011, 11:39:52 PM
Quote from: Scissorlegs on September 08, 2011, 11:12:01 PM
Evilbeagle, your social graces seem effortless. What can we say that'll illicit a decent Satanic response from you??
Call him a theist  ;)

I saw someone that looked very much like Evilbeagle at the airport under the control of drug enforcement officers.

Quote from: EvilbeagleThe core concepts of LaVeyan Satanism abhore hypocrisy

Well I think selling your nose to the man stinks of hypocrisy.  >:(

Evilbeagle

Hehehe

But the money is good and I get to play when I find things Woof !
England expects every man to heed the old lie: "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Siz

...And another thing Evil...

Where does 'magic' fit in to LaVeyan Satanism?

The 7th Satanic rule requires:

Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

It must have been big on the agenda to have made it into the 11 Rules. Where does this magic come from and how is it rationalised by Atheists?

And just for the record, I LOVE number 11:
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them.

That is SOOO Heavy Metal! (Decent Old-Skool English Heavy Metal that is)

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Evilbeagle

Yeah I have to admit the 7th rule boggles me too

;D
England expects every man to heed the old lie: "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Asmodean

Quote from: Scissorlegs on September 09, 2011, 11:02:22 AM
Where does 'magic' fit in to LaVeyan Satanism?
Some prefer to just call it the power of the unknown.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.