News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Xtian rapper walks out of Addams Family movie because . . . demons

Started by Sandra Craft, October 20, 2019, 12:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Other things that "aren't music" throughout history include: rock, metal, jazz, punk... actually, pretty much any new form of music for the time.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Well I went along with my sister, mother and 10 yo niece who was dying to watch this film. I thought it was...meh, and would have walked out but for a wholly different reason than the Xtrian rapper.

They could have made the 'demons' much more demon-like. ::) 

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 01:05:30 AM
Well I went along with my sister, mother and 10 yo niece who was dying to watch this film. I thought it was...meh, and would have walked out but for a wholly different reason than the Xtrian rapper.

They always were very friendly demons.
Sandy

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Sandra Craft on November 07, 2019, 03:49:19 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 01:05:30 AM

They always were very friendly demons.

Too friendly, but what matters at the end of the day is my niece didn't need a night-light to sleep after watching the movie.

Maybe the Xian rapper did. :notsure:

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 11:18:52 PM

Too friendly, but what matters at the end of the day is my niece didn't need a night-light to sleep after watching the movie.

Maybe the Xian rapper did. :notsure:

I think he was just shamming for his audience.  I can't imagine anyone losing sleep over the Addames.  They're way too cuddly for that.
Sandy

No one