News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

World Religions:

Started by , August 16, 2006, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iplaw

That still wasn't a even close to a coherent response Dr. Boobly Boobly.  You have officially earned my "No Thank You, Moron" seal of approval.  Goodbye Dr. Boobly Boobly...

Carlos Mencia says Dr. Boobly Boobly is DEE DEE DEE...

Whitney

I'm banning him now since he didn't actually respond (just spewed more gibberish) and everyone is done playing too.

McQ

Quote from: "laetusatheos"I'm banning him now since he didn't actually respond (just spewed more gibberish) and everyone is done playing too.

Thank you. You're a kind and wonderful person!  :D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

yw, I hope the banning thing worked...I hadn't tried it before and the behind the scenes stuff didn't do what I had expected.

Fourth Iteration

Ya know, it may sound silly, but I liked reading what he had to say... It was, how shall I say, interesting? Oh well, I can see where it got just tiresome and a chore to read, but he did have some good points eh? ..... Some off-topic, hairbrained, incoherent points, but yeah well, whatever.

P.S.- I like being here. Don't get ill-tempered for me playing devil's advocate!  :D
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

Whitney

Quote from: "Fourth Iteration"Ya know, it may sound silly, but I liked reading what he had to say... It was, how shall I say, interesting? Oh well, I can see where it got just tiresome and a chore to read, but he did have some good points eh? ..... Some off-topic, hairbrained, incoherent points, but yeah well, whatever.

P.S.- I like being here. Don't get ill-tempered for me playing devil's advocate!  :D

I liked his whole idea that all religions could be valid (I think that's what he was getting at and do like that view...I really only have read the parts of what he posted due to it being hard to read).  What got him banned was an inability to switch out of mystic mode in order to discuss what he had to say, most of the members being annoyed, and that he spammed the same messages on multiple forums.

So, ya, some of his points were good...Though, I think his target audience should be theistic forums and that he should be prepared to switch to speaking in a way that normal people can accept as rational.  It seems that everything he normally posts elsewhere got posted here and I won't be deleting the threads...I'm actually about to unlock them after I post this message.

If you'd like to try and carry on a conversation with him I think his email is in his posts and profile.  I would propose unbanning him just for you but don't think anyone else would like that too much.

Fourth Iteration

LoL. Oh no, I understand whole heartedly why he was banned. Moreover, I wouldn't dream of asking you to unban him because I know his unpopularity with the populous.

I liked what he had to say (not how he said it), and I HATED the spamming. I was only mentioning what we came to an agreement on.

Whitney

Ok, cool...Just trying to make sure everyone is happy :)

Fourth Iteration

:cheers: Good to go!

Big Mac

datta touches himself at night, that's what killed the Dinosaurs!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?