Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: not your typical... on November 29, 2011, 11:59:27 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on November 29, 2011, 11:55:11 PM
Well, there is some fine print about potential side effects including, but not limited to zombiefication, erectile dysfunction, hair growth in unexpected places and intolerance to sunlight, but hey, you only live once, right?  ;D
Haha. Besides, I already can't stand sun and I don't have anything to get erected so the only thing I've really got to worry about is becoming a zombie, and besides, they have pills for that.
Hairy eyeballs. I'd worry about that too a bit... But then, that is exactly why they invented shaving, waxing and all the other de-hairing methods.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on November 30, 2011, 01:45:29 AM
Hairy eyeballs. I'd worry about that too a bit... But then, that is exactly why they invented shaving, waxing and all the other de-hairing methods.  ;D
I was thinking the same thing. Telepathy perhaps? ;)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Cecilie

Broke up with my boyfriend (which to me is a huge relief), and made a new friend or two. Medication seem to be working as well.
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on November 30, 2011, 03:41:47 PM
Broke up with my boyfriend (which to me is a huge relief), and made a new friend or two. Medication seem to be working as well.
Well that all sounds good.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Quote from: CecilieBroke up with my boyfriend (which to me is a huge relief), and made a new friend or two. Medication seem to be working as well.
Glad the breakup is a positive thing, and you've made new friends.

Sandra Craft

One of my neighbors has a 6 month old beagle that he's in no way equipped to care for properly.  He told me he's going to "get rid" of her before he moves which, all things considered, sends chills up my spine.  After calling and emailing around for a couple of days, a friend of a friend said she'd adopt the pup even with all the behavioral problems.  So woo-hoo!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

not your typical...

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 01, 2011, 01:16:13 AM
After calling and emailing around for a couple of days, a friend of a friend said she'd adopt the pup even with all the behavioral problems.  So woo-hoo!
Good to hear! Glad the pup is going to a home that its welcomed to.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

Started driver's ed training last night. I'm doing the online course. Six more months until I get my license!  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 01:30:26 PM
Started driver's ed training last night. I'm doing the online course. Six more months until I get my license!  ;D
Awesome! :D Can't wait to get my permit in April. Needs to come sooner! ;)

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 09, 2011, 12:15:45 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 01:30:26 PM
Awesome! :D Can't wait to get my permit in April. Needs to come sooner! ;)

Yup, and we have a truck that we use for the horse trailer so that will become mine >:D

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 09, 2011, 12:17:17 AM

Yup, and we have a truck that we use for the horse trailer so that will become mine >:D

Hey!
This is the reasons to be cheerful thread, not the reasons to be fearful.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on December 09, 2011, 01:20:21 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 09, 2011, 12:17:17 AM

Hey!
This is the reasons to be cheerful thread, not the reasons to be fearful.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I am a safe driver.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 09, 2011, 01:23:15 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. I am a safe driver.
What did I tell you about lying?