News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

There's a lot of very odd to do with religion Billy

Started by Bad Penny II, January 03, 2020, 12:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Penny II

I heard some religiosities discussing the religion for the post secular age.
They were talking about desirable attributes, a custom belief to fit their desires.
I thought God's word was immutable, but it is seemingly infinitely malleable.

Roll up roll up, get a certificate that says god thinks what you want him to, cash or credit card accepted.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

billy rubin

politics is no different, penny.

i was recently in a gun safety class, required by my local government in order to recieve a permit to carry a concealed gun on my person.

the instructor was an ex-marine, a donald trump supporter. the reason he supported trump waz because he (the marine) believed in the american constitution of government.

that was genuinel odd. donald trump is many things, but a constitutionalist is not one of them. the marine was re-defining a political point of view in order to support his independent like for a populist leader.

he was religious too.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

Ex-Marine, describes those with a less than honorable discharge.

billy rubin

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

No one

Good thing there is a checks and balances feature installed in the forum software.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: No one on January 03, 2020, 04:57:36 PM

;D Right.Once a Marine, always a Marine. I served in the Navy but I sure as shit ain't a sailor now.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: No one on January 03, 2020, 04:57:36 PM

Were you are Marine?  Semper Fi.