News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

OMG! OMG! 16000 Posts!

Started by Magdalena, May 17, 2019, 06:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on May 18, 2019, 12:14:39 AM
Silver, you are a hugely important person insofar as this little forum is concerned.  I have the greatest confidence that you are important in other walks of life as well.   Thank you for your regular contributions, even trying to teach us to speak Portuguese.

Now to get to the nitty gritty of the situation, there is this................I will estimate conservatively that you spend at least eight minutes scanning the various subjects and composing some sort of post.......16,000 times eight minutes comes to a128,000 minutes.....divide that by 60 minutes  in an hour and you have given us more than 2,100 hours of your valuable time.

You are a priceless individual and a thoroughly appreciated one.
That's what I said. 🤔
Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2019, 06:47:55 AM
I'm soooo glad you're here.  :hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

Wow! 16,000+ high quality posts! I'm impressed.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

What goes through a bugs brain as it hits your windscreen?

Its bum.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on May 18, 2019, 04:10:31 AM
Any thoughts on a title for a post count based (16,000+) member group?  :sidesmile:

I'll leave that up to you guys. :grin: Surprise me!  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on May 18, 2019, 06:01:37 AM
Quote from: Icarus on May 18, 2019, 12:14:39 AM
Silver, you are a hugely important person insofar as this little forum is concerned.  I have the greatest confidence that you are important in other walks of life as well.   Thank you for your regular contributions, even trying to teach us to speak Portuguese.

Now to get to the nitty gritty of the situation, there is this................I will estimate conservatively that you spend at least eight minutes scanning the various subjects and composing some sort of post.......16,000 times eight minutes comes to a128,000 minutes.....divide that by 60 minutes  in an hour and you have given us more than 2,100 hours of your valuable time.

You are a priceless individual and a thoroughly appreciated one.
That's what I said. 🤔
Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2019, 06:47:55 AM
I'm soooo glad you're here.  :hug:

;D

:hug2:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on May 18, 2019, 02:35:36 PM

What goes through a bugs brain as it hits your windscreen?

Its bum.

I think my niece will love that joke!