Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Public Breast-Feeding

Started by Sandra Craft, March 21, 2016, 11:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2016, 02:19:05 PM
^^
I don't know how real the "Disciples of the New Dawn" are, but the C-Section haters are very real. I don't think I'll ever understand the logic behind their hate.  :sadshake:

If I may take a guess, they have sadistic tendencies.

My mother had 4 c-sections. I'm the eldest and the plan was for me to be born naturally but I was sitting in the womb so there wasn't anything else to do really. She had to be put under general anesthesia because she felt the cut - so there was plenty of pain there!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 23, 2016, 06:27:12 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2016, 02:19:05 PM
^^
I don't know how real the "Disciples of the New Dawn" are, but the C-Section haters are very real. I don't think I'll ever understand the logic behind their hate.  :sadshake:

If I may take a guess, they have sadistic tendencies.

My mother had 4 c-sections. I'm the eldest and the plan was for me to be born naturally but I was sitting in the womb so there wasn't anything else to do really. She had to be put under general anesthesia because she felt the cut - so there was plenty of pain there!

I think it is a sadistic tendency. Many believe that as a direct result of the original sin, god made childbearing pain very severe. You are supposed to go through a lot of pain, if you don't, you're going against god's orders. Others think you couldn't handle the "pain" or contractions, and that you begged the doctor to do a C-section. The doctor, of course said, OK.  ::)   :sad sigh: Ignorant people.

I've had 3 C-sections, they are painful, so I don't know why some people think I 'got a lucky break.' If it's about comparing pain, I think I went through more pain than a woman who gives birth through the vagina. I arrived at the hospital and my cervix was 4 cm. After many hours, it was still 4 cm. They gave me Pitocin, this is a synthetic drug used to bringing about labor. I also had a amniotomy, this is a procedure done to artificially rupture the membranes or "break the water." I was in labor for 17 hours, contractions every 5 minutes and the cervix was still 4 cm. It never crossed my mind that I would have a C-section, I thought labor was supposed to be like that. Maybe it is, but it's because the cervix is opening, mine wasn't opening at all. The doctor said there was fetal distress and had to perform a C-section. So in the end, it wasn't even about all the pain I was in, it was about the baby having problems.

Some people even complain about women who had a vaginal birth with an epidural anesthetic. This is used in childbirth to produce loss of sensation below the waist. Again, they say, "That's not fair, they didn't have any pain, childbirth is supposed to hurt!"
::)

Anyways...

Let's go back to talking about breastfeeding, boobs, and Crow's human milk farm.  :smilenod:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Crow

Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2016, 09:04:57 PM
Let's go back to talking about breastfeeding, boobs, and Crow's human milk farm.  :smilenod:

Maybe not poor they get fucked over far too much and they are really the target audience after all you need the masses to buy the product otherwise it is pointless. We will use the rich instead as the don't contribute anything apart from some of them being our entertainers and prostitutes. The western world is cool with this form of production line we do it on mass so may as well get the unproductive being productive for us, the farmers wont have to deal with them for long as they they probably will only have four cycles in them then it is off too the abattoir. However they won't be ready until they are at least eleven so that is a bit of a problem. There is always selective breeding we can bring that age down by few years in only a few generations.
Retired member.

Magdalena

I thought this idea only crossed your mind, but I guess it's everywhere!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Crow

Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2016, 09:49:15 PM

Oh but I don't think their reason is as rapid as mine. It is to prevent breasticles.
Retired member.

Magdalena

Quote from: Crow on March 24, 2016, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2016, 09:49:15 PM

Oh but I don't think their reason is as rapid as mine. It is to prevent breasticles.

Crow, what the hell is breasticle prevention?

Crow

Quote from: Magdalena on March 24, 2016, 01:21:06 AM

Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you toss them over your shoulder like a regimental solider? If the answer is yes to the three questions then you are suffering from breasticles, breasts that hang like testicles.
Retired member.

Bad Penny

Quote from: Crow on March 24, 2016, 09:48:19 AM

Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble too and fro? Can you toss them over your shoulder like a regimental solider? If the answer is yes to the three questions then you are suffering from breasticles, breasts that hang like testicles.

Cheeses, that's off putting, this isn't a bloody National Geographic documentary.
Sports bras and briefs for both of you and no more of this wobbling too and fro!  >:(

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny on March 24, 2016, 01:06:11 PM
Quote from: Crow on March 24, 2016, 09:48:19 AM

Cheeses, that's off putting, this isn't a bloody National Geographic documentary.
Sports bras and briefs for both of you and no more of this wobbling too and fro!  >:(

Biggus Dickus

I thought this woman's response to such a ridiculous request was awesome.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Nam

When I worked at Disney World, I would see women breast feeding sometimes. The line was horrid. Men just waiting for hours in the heat.

;)

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Tom62

It ia very popular in England as well
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Hardvark

From my point of view, I think it's fine to feed your baby whenever required, my wife breastfed all our 4 kids and as far as I know she never encountered any objections.

The only problem I have with breastfeeding is the fact that our kids got so used to the breast, I was of little use to them when she was not around, they would not take milk from a bottle, so while the kids were really young and still feeding my wife seemed to always have the boobies out, and was just like a milk machine for months. :D 

xSilverPhinx