News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

*Insert Witty Title Here*

Started by Allah, July 08, 2010, 11:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allah

Hello all, Allah here. I'm an atheist from Nashville, TN, still in high school. I needed to join a new forum and I decided why not join one relevant to my main interest on Youtube? I hope to develop my ideas more fully here and hear some interesting points of view!

Just curious, what's the theist to atheist ratio here?
I'm the only cause I'm interested in

Cite134

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan.

pinkocommie

Welcome to the forum.  We have a lot of theists who pass through, but few of them stay.  :D
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Thumpalumpacus

Illegitimi non carborundum.

The Black Jester

The Black Jester

"Religion is institutionalised superstition, science is institutionalised curiosity." - Tank

"Confederation of the dispossessed,
Fearing neither god nor master." - Killing Joke

http://theblackjester.wordpress.com

Ellainix

Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

Cecilie

The world's what you create.

Tank

Hi

Mostly atheist from my experiences over the last two months.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

GAYtheist

"Vilkommen, bienvenue, velcome!"

...Sorry...Cabaret moment...
"It is my view that the atomic bomb is only slightly less dangerous than religion." John Paschal, myself.

"The problem with humanity is not that we are all born inherently stupid, that's just common knowledge. No, the problem with humanity is that 95% of us never grow out of it." John Paschal, myself

curiosityandthecat

"Vilkommen, bienvenue, velcome, come on in."

Sorry, Blazing Saddles moment.  :D
-Curio