News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Evolution the myth

Started by Happy Forever, September 26, 2011, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Forever

Quote from: BullyforBronto on September 26, 2011, 02:44:58 PM

From what I have read so far, you do not seem to know evolution via natural selection very well. Your words indicate that you are understanding evolution as some sort of Lamarkian process that takes place over the course of an individual organism's life.
If this is how you perceive evolution as it relates to modern biological thought, you must open a book before attempting to refute an entirely different concept (i.e. evolution via natural selection).

I know this invented concept, may you prove it through your creation?

How are you created by natural selection and this false concept is against your creation and against science and against logic?

BullyforBronto

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 03:11:54 PM

From what I have read so far, you do not seem to know evolution via natural selection very well. Your words indicate that you are understanding evolution as some sort of Lamarkian process that takes place over the course of an individual organism's life.
If this is how you perceive evolution as it relates to modern biological thought, you must open a book before attempting to refute an entirely different concept (i.e. evolution via natural selection).

How are you created by natural selection and this false concept is against your creation and against science and against logic?

I'm trying to understand your questions.

Are you asking how to prove the theory of evolution by natural selection by using my existence as an individual Homo sapien as an example? Can I cite Homo erectus, Homo habilis et al as source material?

Happy Forever

Quote from: BullyforBronto on September 26, 2011, 03:21:44 PM

Are you asking how to prove the theory of evolution by natural selection by using my existence as an individual Homo sapien as an example? Can I cite Homo erectus, Homo habilis et al as source material?

The question is clear, I am asking you to tell me how are you created.

No materials needed, I ask you I don't want parroting myths, I want logical scientific explanations from you about you, call yourself whatever you like, I ask you to explain you.

Whitney

No one really knows how the universe started....to say it was god is to just to shove god in to fill a gap; rather sacrilegious if you ask me ;)

BullyforBronto

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 03:32:22 PM
Quote from: BullyforBronto on September 26, 2011, 03:21:44 PM

No materials needed, I ask you I don't want parroting myths, I want logical scientific explanations from you about you, call yourself whatever you like, I ask you to explain you.

So it seems that the debate is not about evolution and concerns abiogenesis, then?

Happy Forever

Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 03:34:49 PM
No one really knows how the universe started....to say it was god is to just to shove god in to fill a gap; rather sacrilegious if you ask me ;)

Of course we it is hard to know by ourselves because no one was there.

But....

Here you are, how are you created?

You are a perfect example of the great creation of The Creator.

Happy Forever

Quote from: BullyforBronto on September 26, 2011, 03:37:16 PM

So it seems that the debate is not about evolution and concerns abiogenesis, then?

It is aboout that false concept which is invented to deny The Creator.

Evolution is a word and as a concept is meaningless even doesn't exist in Arabic.

It means a thing develops itself, do you develop yourself?

Whitney

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 03:34:49 PM

Of course we it is hard to know by ourselves because no one was there.

But....

Here you are, how are you created?

You are a perfect example of the great creation of The Creator.

If you can't prove using anything other than faith that a creator actually exists then my statement still stands.  There is no reason to assume I was created.

Whitney

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 03:42:12 PM
Quote from: BullyforBronto on September 26, 2011, 03:37:16 PM

It is aboout that false concept which is invented to deny The Creator.

Evolution is a word and as a concept is meaningless even doesn't exist in Arabic.

It means a thing develops itself, do you develop yourself?

Evolution refers to the biological adaptation of organisms...I'm sure there is a scientific word for it in Arabic (the language is still used, correct?).

Evolution does not relate to if a god exists or not nor does it relate to how the universe started.

Happy Forever

Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 03:46:22 PM

If you can't prove using anything other than faith that a creator actually exists then my statement still stands.  There is no reason to assume I was created.

What is creation?

Happy Forever

Quote from: Whitney on September 26, 2011, 03:48:23 PM

Evolution refers to the biological adaptation of organisms...I'm sure there is a scientific word for it in Arabic (the language is still used, correct?).

Evolution does not relate to if a god exists or not nor does it relate to how the universe started.

Evolution is invented to deny The Creator.

I am talking about your own creation.

Whitney

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 03:54:57 PM

I have no clue what you are talking about "my own creation" but evolution was not developed as part of a conspiracy to end theistic religions.  I personally know a lot of Christians who accept evolution as true because they can't deny the science of it without knowingly ignoring reality; and it only conflicts with a very fundamental understanding of the bible so there really is no more conflict than some other things judeo-christians accept as real.  The creation story in the koran is similarly not in direct conflict with evolution....in fact, I've had more than one Muslim try to convince me that the koran describes evolution.

Btw, take not that one of our main rules at HAF is no preaching...that means we all expect people to back up what they say with facts and reason rather than just making statements.

BullyforBronto

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 03:54:57 PM

I think the burden of proof is on you at this point. Can you answer your own question with logical, scientific proof, just like you asked us to? Or, are you going to cite god?

Ihateyoumike

Very preachy, this one. And definitely has abiogenesis confused with evolution. Should be fun to watch this for what time this person sticks around on here.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Asmodean

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 03:32:22 PM
Sperm meets egg, DNA meets DNA and nine months later the joy is bundled. That is how I was created.

My DNA is different from that of my parents (For instance, my face is not the average of my mother's and my father's), so I am a little different from them.

Let us say one of the differences is that my legs are slightly longer than their compared to the rest of the body. My hypothetical children, who in turn will be somewhat different from me, but still inherit certain characteristics may inherit the slightly longer legs and pass it on to their hypothetical children.

Humans in the civilized world at least avoid natural selection by ways of technology, but in a primitive society, if long legs gave me an advantage, it would make me more attractive for mating (Or a better hunter or a better fighter or any other slight advantage over the rest for improved survival) and my genes would be passed on to a larger extent than those of some bloke's with shorter legs, thus (eventually exponentially) increasing the long-leg to short-leg ratio within the area.

There. Evolution semi-explained using me.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.