News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Evolution the myth

Started by Happy Forever, September 26, 2011, 11:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Forever

Although evolution is against science and logic, yet countless people follow it in this age of science and mind!

May anyone who thinks of this myth interpret birth and life and death which are the evidence of its fallacy?

Thanks in advance.

Tank

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 11:58:12 AM

Although evolution is against science and logic, yet countless people follow it in this age of science and mind!

May anyone who thinks of this myth interpret birth and life and death which are the evidence of its fallacy?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry but the part I have bolded make no sense at all, I do not understand the point you are attempting to make  :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Happy Forever

Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 12:01:18 PM
Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 11:58:12 AM

Thanks in advance.
Sorry but the part I have bolded make no sense at all, I do not understand the point you are attempting to make  :(

Of course the master of evolution is the first one to post.

I mean if you think yourself a master of evolution, reconcile between it and birth and life and death.

All the best

Xjeepguy

Would love for you to explain? This sounds like an opinion with nothing to back it up. If you are going to say evolution is false, and make such a bold statement, you should share some kind of resource to back it up. And please dont say it is because some old book says so.

Years of scientific research by some of the most brilliant minds mankind has to offer is at stake.
If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

Tank

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 12:05:25 PM

I mean if you think yourself a master of evolution, reconcile between it and birth and life and death.

All the best
Let me see if I understand your point first, as it would be a waste of time to continue if we don't understand each others point of view.

Are you asking me to explain the relationship between birth, life and death and how this relationship leads to evolution?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Happy Forever

Quote from: Xjeepguy on September 26, 2011, 12:06:02 PM
Would love for you to explain? This sounds like an opinion with nothing to back it up. If you are going to say evolution is false, and make such a bold statement, you should share some kind of resource to back it up. And please dont say it is because some old book says so.

Years of scientific research by some of the most brilliant minds mankind has to offer is at stake.

No, this is not opinion.

When we talk about logic, we talk about facts.

You ask me for resources then exclude old ones and after 10 years the new resources will be old ones.

Fact is a fact at all times.

I address your minds, so I wait replies from minds.

To make the case clearer, may you explain the main concept of evolution?

Happy Forever

Xjeepguy

You still have not proven anything. You gave your opinion, and nothing to back it up. By old book I was referring to the bible/qu'ran/torah/grimms fairy tales etc.
If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

Happy Forever

Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 12:09:22 PM

All the best
Let me see if I understand your point first, as it would be a waste of time to continue if we don't understand each others point of view.

Are you asking me to explain the relationship between birth, life and death and how this relationship leads to evolution?

You're right it will be a waste of time if we don't understand each other.

As you know the aim of evolution is to explain our existence (but in a mythical way), but these three facts contradict its false concept.

So the question is how do you follow evolution although it contradicts the three facts "birth, life and death"?

Happy Forever

Quote from: Xjeepguy on September 26, 2011, 01:07:21 PM
You still have not proven anything. You gave your opinion, and nothing to back it up. By old book I was referring to the bible/qu'ran/torah/grimms fairy tales etc.

Yes, I haven't. I have just started discussing by setting a question not by providing an evidence.

Who mentioned old books?!

You

This is a thread to discuss logically and scientifically.  ;)

DeterminedJuliet

You are not speaking clearly. You may think that you are, but we are telling you that we'd don't understand what you are saying. We can't respond if we don't know what you're saying.  ???
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Happy Forever

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on September 26, 2011, 01:47:54 PM
You are not speaking clearly. You may think that you are, but we are telling you that we'd don't understand what you are saying. We can't respond if we don't know what you're saying.  ???

A simple question for you:

If you claim that there is no creator and you are evolved, how do you evolve yourself and why will you die?

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 01:51:27 PM

If you claim that there is no creator and you are evolved, how do you evolve yourself and why will you die?

I don't evolve. Evolution is a process over the course of many generations. I develop and grow, but not in the same sense as "evolution" from a scientific perspective. I develop and grow because my DNA has been programmed to do this, I'll die because my DNA has a finite ability to replicate itself properly.

Not that I'm an expert on evolution, but I don't claim to be.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Happy Forever

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on September 26, 2011, 01:56:32 PM
Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 01:51:27 PM

I don't evolve. Evolution is a process over the course of many generations. I develop and grow, but not in the same sense as "evolution" from a scientific perspective. I develop and grow because my DNA has been programmed to do this, I'll die because my DNA has a finite ability to replicate itself properly.

Not that I'm an expert on evolution, but I don't claim to be.

Thanks for your reply.

May I analyse it logically?

Your DNA is programmed, who is the programmer?
Your DNA made itself then you made yourself, if no, Who created you?

Tank

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 01:15:34 PM
Quote from: Tank on September 26, 2011, 12:09:22 PM

All the best

You're right it will be a waste of time if we don't understand each other.

As you know the aim of evolution is to explain our existence (but in a mythical way), but these three facts contradict its false concept.

So the question is how do you follow evolution although it contradicts the three facts "birth, life and death"?

I still don't really understand what you are getting at. Please explain why you think the Theory of Evolutuion (ToE) contradicts the facts of "birth, life and death".

Tank

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 02:01:12 PM

May I analyse it logically?

Your DNA is programmed,
No it is not, it selected for by the survival of one's ancestors.

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 02:01:12 PMwho is the programmer?
There was no programmer. The DNA within all organisms is the result of natural selection of beneficial physical/behavioural traites.

Quote from: Happy Forever on September 26, 2011, 02:01:12 PM
Your DNA made itself then you made yourself, if no, Who created you?
My parents created me. I have inherited their DNA and epi-genetic patterns.