News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Well this place seems like it could be interesting

Started by Augustus, March 21, 2012, 10:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on March 21, 2012, 04:59:11 PM
Welcome! Cheekiness is something I shall be looking up now.  I am guessing it's what chipmunks have? I know it involves the hoarding of nuts in ones cheeks.

lol
Retired member.

Guardian85

Quote from: Augustus on March 21, 2012, 10:36:36 AM
You guys seem to have intelligent discussions rather than getting pissed off and insulting people like other sites so i thought i would join in.. if you'll have me :)

You've obviously not read certain posts of one who shall remain unnamed....

But anyway, welcome, good luck and don't feed the Asmos.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 21, 2012, 05:14:33 PM
You guys seem to have intelligent discussions rather than getting pissed off and insulting people like other sites so i thought i would join in.. if you'll have me :)

WHAT?! What are you trying to imply?! TAKE THAT BACK!
You-you-Guardian... Ninja.. person!
Rawr.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Is it me? It's me isn't it. I bet it's me. I've been known to change Tank's icon to pumpernickel bread and make Davin cry.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Does Lord Voldemort hoard nuts??
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on March 21, 2012, 05:58:01 PM

Does Lord Voldemort hoard nuts??

Hahahaha!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Amicale

Welcome, Augustus, glad to meet you! :)

It wasn't so very long ago that I signed up here, and the kind folks here grabbed me, dragged me in sideways and assimilated warmly welcomed me.  ;D So don't be too alarmed if that's what we do to you!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

Quote from: Amicale on March 21, 2012, 08:57:43 PM

It wasn't so very long ago that I signed up here, and the kind folks here grabbed me, dragged me in sideways and assimilated warmly welcomed me.  ;D So don't be too alarmed if that's what we do to you!
Your avatar. It's nice. The Asmo, however, prefers taking the fun out of fundamentalism.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on March 21, 2012, 09:01:01 PM

Your avatar. It's nice. The Asmo, however, prefers taking the fun out of fundamentalism.  :D

:D Thanks.

Although, I've always found that fundamentalism is more than capable of taking the fun out of just about anything, all on its own!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Augustus

Well seeing as this is Post No. 10 i'm guessing the assimilation begins now? ;) Don't worry though i'm looking forward to becoming part of the community, that and being able to annoy the local leaflet fundies down the town a little better :D

Guardian85

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 21, 2012, 05:50:34 PM

WHAT?! What are you trying to imply?! TAKE THAT BACK!
You-you-Guardian... Ninja.. person!
Rawr.

;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Augustus on March 21, 2012, 09:07:49 PM

Well seeing as this is Post No. 10 i'm guessing the assimilation begins now? ;) Don't worry though i'm looking forward to becoming part of the community, that and being able to annoy the local leaflet fundies down the town a little better :D

A fellow-statue avatar!
Ohhh, we're going to be friends. I can tell.
We might even give Asmo a run for his money.  ;D

Asmodean

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 21, 2012, 09:30:29 PM
...As long as you remember what happens when Asmos swarm  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Augustus

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on March 21, 2012, 09:34:38 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 21, 2012, 09:30:29 PM
...As long as you remember what happens when Asmos swarm  >:(

Statues don't fear angered swarmy clay-blobs. Unless you team up with Tank again. But I think he likes me okay, so I'm hoping he'll stay neutral.