News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Looking for stimulating debate

Started by allymadrunner, March 06, 2012, 02:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on March 19, 2012, 05:21:11 PM
His Majesty is not on The Asmo's bad side, he can therefor do his thing uninterrupted by the Evil Schemes.

What would the king of Norway look like with a mini Asmo riding on his shoulders?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

I'm rather ashamed to admit that I didn't even know that Norway had a king until recently (aka just now.)  I have to say that now that I am reading up on him, his story kind of ignites my imagination (the part about the royal family having to flee Norway when he was a little boy to escape the Nazis.)  Also, Princess Martha Louise is very pretty.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Well, Kongeriket Norge means Kingdom of Norway.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Siz

I f**kin' knew it! Future-Tank is running Norway.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Asmodean

I think a red Asmo with tiny horns would fit quite nicely on Tank's left shoulder  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on March 19, 2012, 05:42:44 PM
I think a red Asmo with tiny horns would fit quite nicely on Tank's left shoulder  :D

Your new friend, good sir:

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Quote from: Amicale on March 19, 2012, 07:18:54 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on March 19, 2012, 05:42:44 PM

Your new friend, good sir:

Just go ahead and add that to the Asmo world domination thread. :D

Asmodean

Yes. That there is known as Asmodemon. Is for seducing, tricking and otherwise acquiring minions.  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on March 19, 2012, 08:00:32 PM
Yes. That there is known as Asmodemon. Is for seducing, tricking and otherwise acquiring minions.  :D

:D I couldn't resist giving him a little tail. It helps with the seducing, you see.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Scissorlegs on March 19, 2012, 02:26:41 PM

Your tenacity is impressive. I give up...
Is that a +2 bastard sword of burning? I don't care what anyone says smileys ass is getting pwned.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

joeoleson

And I hope I can provide you with a bit of stimulating debate, but remember, if we agree on the whole silliness of an Omnipotent then there is a good chance we're going to agree on other things as well.  Looking forward to mining the mind with you.
just joe

Anne D.

Welcome, Ally. I can't imagine what would give you the impression that stimulating debates sometimes break out around here.  :)