News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Attn: ANY Administrator

Started by Liar For Jesus, January 21, 2012, 01:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liar For Jesus

I am now quite ready to have my membership with Unhappy Atheist Forum ended ;  I find this Forum full of hatred and hostility toward anyone who hasnt buffalo'd themselves with the needed philosophy of atheism  so One can live as he/she likes (the main catalyst behind wanting to be atheist) .  Also, I find ALL of the Administrators with a good dose of POCD (Paranoid Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) tendencies ... especially  power hungry TANK.   I find the Forum Rules for civility a complete joke since most if not all Administrators themselves spout off the F. and S. word fluently and often in a defamatory attack on someone or someones Religion -- you cant get any more hypocritical than that.  Finally,   this Forum thru its atheist Participants clearly confirm  why we have the social ills we have today ...due to the masses willing to be duped into suppressing their moral consciences . The extent of people in this Forum not knowing and not caring whats right from wrong is the epitomie of reprobate mindedness .

Therefore, it is with supreme gladness that I hereby bid this Zoo farewell.  Any contact from this Forum will immediately go into my Junk file and will not be opened .  Ive had a good fill of the rhetoric , hubris, and vociferousity  and do not require any more.  

Good day.  

No longer a struggling Atheist . Thanks for giving me direction.

Ali

And the award for Most Melodramatic Flounce from a Lying Christian for the month of January 2012 goes to....

Whitney

I see that someone wasn't happy being figured out....yet continues to lie.  ::sigh::

Ihateyoumike

Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

McQ

Quote from: Whitney on January 21, 2012, 01:29:35 AM
I see that someone wasn't happy being figured out....yet continues to lie.  ::sigh::

Well, if you weren't such a POCD f***ing lousy administrator, we wouldn't have this problem!
Damn, I'm leaving too!

Later, all you f***ing {+#^<€\£<!#£+}£~!!!!!!! and #+*{%[!?|=}^!!!

(I really couldn't resist!)
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Ali

I do like the phrase "Power Hungry TANK."  Never mind the fact that Tank is obviously a dear, sweet man, it just makes him sound so dangerous, like he's about to roll over some orphans and baby kitties in his mad pursuit of power.  I wish I was better at the graphic arts, I would totally glue some wild eyes to the front of Tank's tank and some newborn babies underneath.

McQ

Quote from: Ali on January 21, 2012, 01:33:15 AM
I do like the phrase "Power Hungery TANK."  Never mind the fact that Tank is obviously a dear, sweet man, it just makes him sound so dangerous, like he's about to roll over some orphans and baby kitties in his mad pursuit of power.  I wish I was better at the graphic arts, I would totally glue some wild eyes to the front of Tank's tank and some newborn babies underneath.

Yeah, well I'm pissed. I'm way more of an asshole than Tank, and I didn't even get a mention!

(what's really funny is that Liar For Jesus is still reading this topic while we're typing our responses!)
--Penn Jillette

Ali

Ssssshhhhh.  There there, don't worry, we all find you quite offensive.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

McQ

Quote from: Ali on January 21, 2012, 01:36:29 AM
Ssssshhhhh.  There there, don't worry, we all find you quite offensive.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Awww...that's sweet. You know just how to make me smile.
--Penn Jillette

Brieze

Lol... Oh my. I think I'm going to like it here  ;D

Buddy

Did I miss something here?  ???
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Was Struggling Atheist and then Whitney gave him a name more...erm...honest.  

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=9158.30

ETA:  Scroll down to Post #36 - that's where Whitney starts laying some Truth on him/her.

Buddy

Thanks. I was like, who the heck is this guy?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Courtesy of Budhorse - Tank and Asmo, Power Hungry and rolling over babies.  As usual.

The Magic Pudding

I got the impression we were expected to be filled with an evangelical zeal to draw Liar to the dark side.
Generally I suppose you may like to help people to see sense, yet I'm more comfortable with Liar remaining on the other side with the fairies.