News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Earworms You Don't Mind...

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 07, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Davin

This one gets in my head a lot and it's not too bad.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Davin on March 13, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I know you'll think I'm crazy, but it always reminds me of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song.

― Charles Eames

Davin

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 13, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M

I know you'll think I'm crazy, but it always reminds me of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song.

It's probably because of the holy rock trinity of rock chords: EAB.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Davin on March 13, 2018, 02:54:47 PM
Quote from: hermes2015 on March 13, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M

It's probably because of the holy rock trinity of rock chords: EAB.

:clapping:
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on March 13, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
Quote from: Dragonia on March 13, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
^^^Ha ha, even if we liquor you up a little first?

:lol: In my case, I would have to drink a lot to lose my inhibitions and sing...like almost-to-the-point-of-coma-lot and even then I won't guarantee anything.  :tapemouth:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Harmonie

Quote from: Magdalena on March 13, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
Quote from: Dragonia on March 12, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
Quote from: Harmonie on March 10, 2018, 02:56:47 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 10, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
Songs by: America (rock band from the 70's).  :blush:

Aw. No need to blush. America was my favorite band back in late high school. I know that sounds odd given my age, but I totally got into 70s Soft Rock in high school. lol. Bread was another favorite of mine at the time, and has actually increased in appeal over the years.

70s Soft Rock is one of my favorite genres to this day. It is just plain good pop music.
Oh me too! Good for singing my heart out  :snicker:
And I have to add Little River Band in there too, among this genre. We would have so much fun doing Karaoke together!

Oh....yeah...no. I don't sing. Ever. I sound, bad. Really bad.
Rrrrreeeeeeeeeally bad.

~I'm sorry.  :cryandrun:

Agreed. There's a reason I've always been an instrumentalist.

Except I'm not too great as an instrumentalist and that's not the reason I chose to play instruments instead of singing. But I *do* suck at singing.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony