Caption contest....

Started by Claireliontamer, March 26, 2016, 03:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on August 09, 2017, 07:27:35 PM
Quote from: No one on August 09, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

How to train your dog.
:rimshot: --Good one, No one.

No one's is good Mags, and deserves mention (No one always has good "Caption Comments"), butt what about mine Mags? Wasn't mine worth a mention, or at least a smilie face or something? Or did I overthink mine,...put too much into it, that it's isn't it. I went ahead and over thought it, damn't. That's the problem with me you know (Or one of them) I just over think shit too much, can't learn to keep it simple, nope not me, not "Father Bruno Who Overthinks Jokes Too Much"!

Or maybe, just maybe Mags, you don't have an idea who Journey is,... have never held a lighter aloft inside the Joe Louis Arena when everyone in the arena is singing aloud and along to the next line to the song:
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

...and so you're all like, whateverrrrrr, I just don't get it!!!!!

Ha!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on August 09, 2017, 09:06:03 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on August 09, 2017, 07:27:35 PM
Quote from: No one on August 09, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

How to train your dog.
:rimshot: --Good one, No one.

No one's is good Mags, and deserves mention (No one always has good "Caption Comments"), butt what about mine Mags? Wasn't mine worth a mention, or at least a smilie face or something? Or did I overthink mine,...put too much into it, that it's isn't it. I went ahead and over thought it, damn't. That's the problem with me you know (Or one of them) I just over think shit too much, can't learn to keep it simple, nope not me, not "Father Bruno Who Overthinks Jokes Too Much"!

Or maybe, just maybe Mags, you don't have an idea who Journey is,... have never held a lighter aloft inside the Joe Louis Arena when everyone in the arena is singing aloud and along to the next line to the song:
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

...and so you're all like, whateverrrrrr, I just don't get it!!!!!

Ha!
Yours was good too, Father;D
Maybe I overthink things too. I thought, "That's a dog, taking a train at midnight, going anywhere...that makes her a bitch, literally. That's not nice because that could also be a male dog taking a train at midnight going anywhere...that makes him a gigolo."  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Am I the only one that takes this clown college stuff seriously?

joeactor

"Huh... I thought this would be funnier."

Biggus Dickus

WHO TOOK DOWN MY ONE DIRECTION POSTER, AND WHO THE HELL IS JESUS?

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 10, 2017, 01:40:08 AM
Origins of Religion:

"Allah!"......"(Allāh)?"
"Allah!"......"(Alláh)?"
"Allah!"......"(Alá)?"
"Allah!"......"/ˈæ.lə/?"
"Allah!"......"/ˈɑːlə/?"

Ecurb Noselrub

Some times you have a frog in your throat.  At other times, there's a throat in your frog.

Magdalena

~"Hey! Are you a frog?"
~"No, let's be politically correct, OK? --I'm a mudskipper."

Ecurb Noselrub

Biggus Dickus

"Dressing in the winter is all about having chic outerwear".