News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Moon Jae-in, the President of S. Korea, has suggested that the Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize for getting N. Korea to drop its nuclear ambitions and wave its pegs in the air.

I am hoping this is his idea of a joke if it is true. Two things come to mind:
1. That the N.K. testing facility is reported, by Chinese scientists admittedly, to have failed in a possibly unsafe manner.
2. The test site is not that far from China.
3. That Kim Jong-un visited Bejing not so long ago.

I wonder what the chances are that he got told to behave by the Chinese - on the QT of course, China does not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries . . .

Trump, and the disconnect between his brain and his mouth, is possibly a bigger threat to world peace than Kim, Putin and Hassan Rouhani rolled together
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

This gave me a good laugh.

Note that she didn't make fun of Sarah Huckabee-Sanders' looks, but there was a bit of a kerfuffle about that anyway. There are also a bunch of fragile conservatives getting all upset about her language and jokes, but seem to have no problem with all the shit Trump says and does or that Republicans supported and tried to get a pedophile elected.

Whatever, I thought she was funny and great.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

Quote from: Dave on April 30, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
Moon Jae-in, the President of S. Korea, has suggested that the Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize for getting N. Korea to drop its nuclear ambitions and wave its pegs in the air.

1. That the N.K. testing facility is reported, by Chinese scientists admittedly, to have failed in a possibly unsafe manner.

I wonder what the chances are that he got told to behave by the Chinese - on the QT of course, China does not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries . . .

Trump, and the disconnect between his brain and his mouth, is possibly a bigger threat to world peace than Kim, Putin and Hassan Rouhani rolled together

I won't mind if Trump gets the price. The price is worthless anyway. It is politically biased and riddled with controversies. Palestinian terrorist Yasser Arafat won it, as well as Obama (who didn't do anything for it); even the European Union and Al Gore got it. "Funny" enough in 1939 member of the Swedish parliament Erik Gottfrid Christian Brandt nominated German dictator Adolf Hitler.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dave

Quote from: Tom62 on April 30, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Quote from: Dave on April 30, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I won't mind if Trump gets the price. The price is worthless anyway. It is politically biased and riddled with controversies. Palestinian terrorist Yasser Arafat won it, as well as Obama (who didn't do anything for it); even the European Union and Al Gore got it. "Funny" enough in 1939 member of the Swedish parliament Erik Gottfrid Christian Brandt nominated German dictator Adolf Hitler.

True, Trump getting it would only add to the farce.

Dave

Was Trump's NRA speech just about his most stupid yet? Come to think of it was it about the most stupid speech ever - by anyone? Well, considering his audience I suppose it was presented at just the right level.

QuoteThe 40 most breathtaking lines from Donald Trump's NRA speech

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/04/politics/donald-trump-speech-nra/index.html

[Large part of the original post moved to "Mass shooting" thread.]

Ecurb Noselrub

Giuliani says Trump might plead the Fifth.  This is the same administration that said only guilty people plead the Fifth.  Giuliani said every lawyer in the country thinks only a fool would testify, and Trump wants to testify.  Hmmmm.

Arturo

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on May 06, 2018, 05:21:40 PM
Giuliani says Trump might plead the Fifth.  This is the same administration that said only guilty people plead the Fifth.  Giuliani said every lawyer in the country thinks only a fool would testify, and Trump wants to testify.  Hmmmm.

I would love it if someone walked up to him while he is ranting and just slapped him in the face lol

But more realistically they would put a gag order on him if he wasn't the president.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Quote from: Arturo on May 06, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

I would love it if someone walked up to him while he is ranting and just slapped him in the face lol

But more realistically they would put a gag order on him if he wasn't the president.
I would rather him talk about things on camera without someone around to stop him.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on May 07, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
Quote from: Arturo on May 06, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

I would rather him talk about things on camera without someone around to stop him.

Yes that will be more useful. He can be slapped after he is done giving his testimony the following week.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Watch Rudy call it unfair when shown his hypocrisy.

Arturo

How are Republicans this retarded. Rudy goes on to expose that Donald and his Lawyer said something that they earlier denied, then said was true. And then he goes on to say HE (Rudy) didn't say something, which he did. I can understand if he doesn't remember and the press tries to embarass him but come on. Don't go around saying this bullshit if you can't handle it. Just do what you can and then leave. Better people can do this job.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on May 18, 2018, 07:57:48 PM
How are Republicans this retarded. Rudy goes on to expose that Donald and his Lawyer said something that they earlier denied, then said was true. And then he goes on to say HE (Rudy) didn't say something, which he did. I can understand if he doesn't remember and the press tries to embarass him but come on. Don't go around saying this bullshit if you can't handle it. Just do what you can and then leave. Better people can do this job.

Part of political strategy is to say lies are truths and black is another shade of white so often, in so many ways that what you say becomes accepted as gospel by those who vote your way. Then you have a big public support base that even the liberal media fear to confront.

I admit to doing it myself during a long argument about a local road junction. I suggested we always call it, "The badly designed Eastern Avenue junction." The reporting started off quoting, "The so-called badly designed . . .". After six months "so-called" got dropped, it was just, "The badly desigbed . . ." We won.

Icarus

Now that the Singapore meeting has been cancelled, does it mean that The Donald will have to wait longer for his Nobel Peace Prize?

Arturo

Quote from: Icarus on May 24, 2018, 11:58:10 PM
Now that the Singapore meeting has been cancelled, does it mean that The Donald will have to wait longer for his Nobel Peace Prize?

You know he's going to ask for it anyway. Saying he deserves it.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

No matter what though, he'll be worse than Obama on that, Obama got his in his second month, Trump already missed that.