News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

I Confess 2!

Started by Biggus Dickus, November 09, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 10, 2017, 02:48:52 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on November 10, 2017, 12:03:38 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on November 09, 2017, 03:33:39 PM
OK. I give up. Its time I give you a little confession!

This may come as a shock to you all but I am not who you think I am. I am not in fact a Priest, nor even a monkey. Alas I am just a simple man, a product of evolution. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am in fact just a regular everyday sort of Atheist.

I was an idiot/religious for the longest time but years ago I embraced Atheism. I am surprised at how much sense it all makes now that I think clearly and rationally; that is not believing in ridiculous gods and superstitious religions, and all of the other garbage that accompanies such simple ideologies.

Anyway.. I am sorry for the deception, I thought it was just a funny joke and more of a "little white lie" than anything else. (Plus I like the monkey/gorilla stuff, and I love bananas, OMG!)

So...apologies...and hopefuly I cleared up any misunderstanding!

So it's true! You are married to Salma Hayek!

It's the only thing you haven't denied!

By the way, while on Jimmy Kimmel's show Salma describes meeting me for the first time (Around the 3:52 mark) 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

I have a confession.
Yes, another one.

When I was a teenager, I had a crush on Sting.
Whenever MTV showed this video, I would drop everything and I would go watch it. I would wait the whole 3 minutes for that closeup of his face. That beautiful bone structure, the shy smile at the end...  :tellmemore:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

^
Yeah, full of phallic guitar and pelvic thrusts!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Dave on December 30, 2017, 06:25:19 AM
^
Yeah, full of phallic guitar and pelvic thrusts!

There's a phallic guitar and a thrusting pelvic there!????  :bigspecs:

;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Magdalena on December 30, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

Now as a grown up, I watch it again, and now I think that too much of something is not right.  :reading:

Yes, by definition I should think.
My wife got home today and said you've been drinking too much beer haven't you? But not last night.
She must psychic, anyway I'm putting this down as evidence of the paranormal.
I did point out that it was inappropriate to apply the term "too much" to beer.

As to Sting, cool name, I never felt attracted to him though, maybe I was repressing.
Roxanne though, that's a cool song.
The Argentinians(?) deep rough take on it in Moulan Rouge is cool.
Even the incarcerated Eddy Murphy with headphones on version is.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

hermes2015

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom...You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough.

― William Blake, Proverbs of Hell
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 30, 2017, 02:02:04 PM
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom...You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough.

How true, how very true... If you survive your excesses long enough to be wise!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Bad Penny II

2 spiders, a racoon, a grass hoper, Brad Pitt and a tripod, how many legs have we got?

Pasta Chick

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 30, 2017, 01:11:52 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 30, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

Now as a grown up, I watch it again, and now I think that too much of something is not right.  :reading:

Yes, by definition I should think.
My wife got home today and said you've been drinking too much beer haven't you? But not last night.
She must psychic, anyway I'm putting this down as evidence of the paranormal.
I did point out that it was inappropriate to apply the term "too much" to beer.

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 30, 2017, 01:11:52 PM
...Even the incarcerated Eddy Murphy with headphones on version is.
Unforgettable.   :lol:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 30, 2017, 02:02:04 PM

...Said the guy who drank too much and enjoyed it.  :grin:

Bad Penny II

The guy that drank too much...

Magdalena

Quote from: Bad Penny II on December 30, 2017, 03:05:53 PM
2 spiders, a racoon, a grass hoper, Brad Pitt and a tripod, how many legs have we got?

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany