News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Hi from scared Holubice

Started by Holubice, April 06, 2011, 08:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holubice

Quote from: "Tank"I see you didn't actually bother to read my post fully. I've underlined the bit that you missed. Although if you carry on the way you are I doubt you'll get three more posts in before you're banned.
That will be the worst mistake you could do in this life. And in the next one. Take a look to the news on next days. Especially news coming from the small island of Barein:

Guardian: Prelude to revolution
Al Jazeera: Fresh clashes in Bahrain protests

I will be an easy prophet: not a drop of oil will come from Persian Gulf in the next future.

My intent is not to troll or to mess. But the content of my post are doomed to sparkle fire. I know in advance. But all I do is for your good.

The Magic Pudding

I think a new award, "The Tom, Bert, and William" is called for.

McQ

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"

I think a new award, "The Tom, Bert, and William" is called for.

Do not feed the trolls. Read my earlier message in this thread.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

McQ

Quote from: "Holubice"
Quote from: "Tank"I see you didn't actually bother to read my post fully. I've underlined the bit that you missed. Although if you carry on the way you are I doubt you'll get three more posts in before you're banned.
That will be the worst mistake you could do in this life. And in the next one. Take a look to the news on next days. Especially news coming from the small island of Barein:

Guardian: Prelude to revolution
Al Jazeera: Fresh clashes in Bahrain protests

I will be an easy prophet: not a drop of oil will come from Persian Gulf in the next future.

My intent is not to troll or to mess. But the content of my post are doomed to sparkle fire. I know in advance. But all I do is for your good.
First warning for trolling. You have been asked nicely to read the forum rules. Now, either abide by the rules of the forum, or you will end up banned.
--Penn Jillette

Tank

One final attempt to help  :sigh:

Disciple of Jesus not Disceple of Jesus

I know you are Italian and your English is way better that my Italian but...
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

fester30

Quote from: "Tank"One final attempt to help  ;)

Tank

Quote from: "fester30"

lol
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

McQ

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "fester30"

lol

That's very funny! And only a good man would admit the oopsie!

Got a nice chuckle from this.
--Penn Jillette

Holubice

Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Tank"lol
You had to note my introduction, here:
QuoteI know this kind of introduction may sparkle some animosity and scepticism, but that's the way it is. I'm Italian and I'm typing from Italy, so I apologise in advance for my mistakes.
And I'm pretty sure that, as many American, you are not able to speak any foreign language. Are you? Unfortunately Germany has lost his war , some years ago, else you had some efforts to learn foreign languages as anybody else do in all around the world. But I don't want to arise animosity, and I'm as scared as in hurry. Can I open a tread labelled: "Are these quakes and revolutions the beginning of the end?". And if yes, where.  

Stevil

Hello Holubice

I've been to Itally twice now, Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice. Loved the place especially the Pizza and the Trivi Fountain, magnifico!
I seemed to get told off by the women though, they would mutter in Itallian right in front of me, oh well.

My wife thought it was cute when she saw a small Italian boy talking on the train, he was waiving his hands in a very animated fashion. I get a feeling that Italians live life with a passion.

Tank

Quote from: "Holubice"
Quote from: "McQ"
Quote from: "Tank"lol
You had to note my introduction, here:
QuoteI know this kind of introduction may sparkle some animosity and scepticism, but that's the way it is. I'm Italian and I'm typing from Italy, so I apologise in advance for my mistakes.
And I'm pretty sure that, as many American, you are not able to speak any foreign language. Are you? Unfortunately Germany has lost his war , some years ago, else you had some efforts to learn foreign languages as anybody else do in all around the world. But I don't want to arise animosity, and I'm as scared as in hurry. Can I open a tread labelled: "Are these quakes and revolutions the beginning of the end?". And if yes, where.  

Holubice

It is patently obvious old bean that your reading comprehension is seriously flawed. I have pointed out a spelling mistake in your profile 3 times now and the comment above was not directed at you but me. I think you really, really do need to spend more time and make more effort not only reading what is written but attempting to understand it.

Regards
Chris

Stevil

Quote from: "Holubice"Unfortunately Germany has lost his war
I'm keen to know, are you pro hollocaust?

McQ

Quote from: "Holubice"You had to note my introduction, here:
And I'm pretty sure that, as many American, you are not able to speak any foreign language. Are you

First, you misunderstood my message. I got a laugh from Tank's mistake, not yours. I know that English is not your first language. Let's clear that up now.

And second, I speak German, Russian, Italian, and Spanish, in addition to English. German fluently, and the others I can converse enough to get along.

Quote from: "Holubice"Unfortunately Germany has lost his war , some years ago, else you had some efforts to learn foreign languages as anybody else do in all around the world. But I don't want to arise animosity, and I'm as scared as in hurry. Can I open a tread labelled: "Are these quakes and revolutions the beginning of the end?". And if yes, where.

Unfortunately? I hope this is a translation error and not Nazi sympathizing. It was a lame attempt to label all Americans as ignorant people. We're not a world power for no good reason, as some Europeans assume.

And last, no, you may not start a thread of any kind like the one you suggested.
--Penn Jillette

Holubice

Just a flash news:

NYT: Millions Without Power After Japan Aftershock

"TOKYO â€" More than 900,000 households remained without electricity on Friday after the strongest aftershock to hit since the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Japan rocked a wide section of the country’s northeast. The aftershock on Thursday night prompted a tsunami alert, raised fears of new strains on the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant and knocked out external power at three other nuclear facilities..."

Tank

Well I think that'll be your last post here.

Bye, bye!