News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

^^
Oh, I don't know...she's not so bad...she's like the female version of Rammstein:shifty:

Slightly intense!
That's all.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 02, 2017, 01:48:16 AM
I imagine if Adolf Hitler had had a son this would be the type of music he would listen too.
I doubt it. The guy would be in his seventies-eighties by now - maybe older. Finnish Symphonic Metal with German vocals is not all that popular with the older audience.

That said, the lyrics are far from the worst I've heard, but personally, I think it's the cellos and Nina Hagen's vocals that make an otherwise mediocre song a lot better.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Biggus Dickus

Rag'n'Bone Man - Human

My son introduced my to this song and artist, love it.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

WARNING: This music video contains: Profanity, Sexual themes, Partial nudity (breasts, butts,) A dildo, Religion/blasphemy, Satanism? Illuminati? Catholicism? Christianity? Some other weird stuff. Violence/blood, A clown (warning for those who have "ugly clown issues.)" Anyways, enter at your own risk. I like it a lot and I wanted to share it with all of you. It's strange, it hypnotizes me.  :dance1:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 12, 2017, 06:36:30 AM
WARNING: This music video contains: Profanity, Sexual themes, Partial nudity (breasts, butts,) A dildo, Religion/blasphemy, Satanism? Illuminati? Catholicism? Christianity? Some other weird stuff. Violence/blood, A clown (warning for those who have "ugly clown issues.)" Anyways, enter at your own risk. I like it a lot and I wanted to share it with all of you. It's strange, it hypnotizes me.  :dance1:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tis' a lovely melody Magdalena, sweet and soothing to both the ears and eyes...in fact this weekend I'm attending High-Tea at a museum as a guest of a local women's club (My departed mother was a founding member and I help them out when I can) .

The ladies asked me to perform on my guitar, and I had planned to provide them with a mixture of light classical and flamenco styled music for about 30 minutes, but now I think I'll just put together a mix tape of "die antwoord", and if possible provide some video.

Should be a lovely afternoon.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

^^^
:smilenod:

Father Bruno, I don't think that's a good idea.  :notsure:

Dragonia

That video is evil.... Straight from the Devil.... blasphemy and sexuality and dark imagery all over the place....
I love it! Kind of sexy and pop-y and catchy.
It's like the new age version of Jimmy Soul's "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you!" ~1963
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Tank

Quote from: Dragonia on January 13, 2017, 02:25:07 PM
That video is evil.... Straight from the Devil.... blasphemy and sexuality and dark imagery all over the place....
It's like the new age version of Jimmy Soul's "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you!" ~1963

The artists are a couple and did  fair to good job acting job in the Sci-Fi movie Chappie.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

Quote from: Dragonia on January 13, 2017, 02:25:07 PM
:grin:

Biggus Dickus

Son House performs "Death Letter".

I got to meet Son House a couple years before he died, here in Detroit...love his music, best of the Delta Blues if not the innovator himself.

Mississippi County Farm Blues

As a tribute to all the great blues musicians like Son House or Blind Lemon Jefferson here is the full 12 minute Lou Reed version of  of the latter's "See that My Grave is Kept Clean".

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey