News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

HAF fb page and timeline

Started by Whitney, March 07, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 07, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
I don't quite like how the haf fish turned out. I've been tweaking it a little here and there.

Ye well I think it's OK, Recusant seems to be asking to be blended into the background somehow, he is the colour of the wood and he is this ancient wisdom guy.

You can tell me to shut up and I'll only dislike you a little bit.

Buddy

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 07, 2012, 04:48:56 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 07, 2012, 04:36:53 PM
I don't quite like how the haf fish turned out. I've been tweaking it a little here and there.

Ye well I think it's OK, Recusant seems to be asking to be blended into the background somehow, he is the colour of the wood and he is this ancient wisdom guy.

You can tell me to shut up and I'll only dislike you a little bit.

Nah, I like your ideas. The one with Recusant looked really cool.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

Hmm. I took off all of the icons and just left the piece of wood with the HAF fish burned into it, and it actually looks really cool. So then I got to thinking, what if we just had the HAF logo, then the icons of the mods and admin. I'll have to try that.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Traveler

If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

Buddy

Alright, photoshop decided to be a dick and crash on me last night, so I don't have the finished file which sucks, but I played around with only using the mod/admin user icons and I have to say, I like it. It seems less cluttered and I also tweaked the HAF fish so it looked more "burned."

Whitney

I also would just like it with the fish burnt on the wood by itself....just the admins/mods seems kinda overloardish? :)

Buddy

The Magic Pudding

The fish is loosing a leg in a gap/crack at the moment.
Probably should be a god in one of those gaps.  ;)

Asmodean

Fish is good, but His Asmoness' disapproving gaze should not be directed at Pudding.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Whitney

The Magic Pudding

Start the bidding!
A piece of the true cross could be yours.
Stamped with the HAF brand so you can be sure of authenticity.