News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

How do Saved Drafts Work?

Started by Extropian, February 27, 2011, 12:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Extropian

I composed a detailed Intro as a new member and at the bottom of the screen was offered SAVE DRAFT and SUBMIT.
In my naivete I clicked on SAVE, thinking that I could then post to the Introductions forum.

Now I cannot find what I have saved. My intro did not go to my saved documents site.

How can I now post my intro to the Introductions forum?

Extropian
Few nations have been so poor as to have but one god. Gods were made so easily, and the raw material cost so little, that generally the god market was fairly glutted and heaven crammed with these phantoms.
Robert Green Ingersoll
Read more: http://www.brainy

Whitney

I don't use the saved draft feature but from just giving it a try...

I think if you go to the introduction section; start a new topic..at the bottom should be a promt to "load draft"  click on it and presumably it will load your draft.

Recusant

Whitney's answer works.  Alternatively, in your User Control Panel (upper left below the HAF logo) you will find a button called "Manage Drafts." Click that, then if you want to work on and/or post a saved draft, click "Load Draft."  This will open your saved draft, and you can edit it and then post, or save your new edit.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken