News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Do you know your MBTI type?

Started by Rift Zone, March 07, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rift Zone

Hello everyone!    I'm curious about the personality types present here...   If you know your type, would you please share it?   

Thanks!
-INTJ
In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan

Biggus Dickus

Hey Zone of Rifting,

Mine is "THE PROTAGONIST" (ENFJ-T), or at least according to the latest test I took and cheated on.

Regards,

Bruno
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

:wave hi: Another INTJ "Architect" type personality here (according to every test I've taken, without cheating :P).
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Yet another Architect (INTJ-A) here.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Well, on this site I am:

ISTP -THE MECHANIC

Which the MBT Foundation define as
QuoteTolerant and flexible, quiet observers until a problem appears, then act quickly to find workable solutions. Analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, organize facts using logical principles, value efficiency.
Leave to you guys to decide the accuracy! (But I think it fits  :grin:.)

But I am sure that I have had a different result previously, and probably would have yet another next week!

Later: hmm, INTJ rings a bell for me:

QuoteINTJ
Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance - for themselves and others.

Even later: But I can't find me linked to that on a search.

Silver, you were complaining about being classified INTJ back in 2011 - gotta live with it girl!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dragonia

Maybe I have multiple personalities.
I just took two different tests and got completely different results. INFJ and ESFP-A.
The only shared letter is the F. Which means I'm FEELING.  ;D
I wonder what it means that I'm right down the middle: one test said that for 3 of my traits, I am marginally (by 3%) on that side.
Does this mean that I don't know myself? Am I wishy-washy?
Ugh. Nevermind. I'm gonna be late for work.....
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dragonia on March 07, 2018, 02:31:59 PM
Does this mean that I don't know myself? Am I wishy-washy?
Ugh. Nevermind. I'm gonna be late for work.....

:lol: Those are questions to ponder when you have a lot of time to spare.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dave on March 07, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
Silver, you were complaining about being classified INTJ back in 2011 - gotta live with it girl!

I was? :lol: I honestly don't remember...will have to search for that post.  :P

No one

Magdalena

^^
I think I can be one too, No one...when necessary, but according to the test, I'm a MEDIATOR (INFP-T), like JJ.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Harmonie

The last time I took it I got INFJ-T, The Advocate.

As I've said before, though, my answers vary pretty much every time I take these tests. My personality and mind are a mess. lol

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Rift Zone

Quote from: No one on March 07, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
I'm just an asshole!
INTJ for sure. Lol

Thanks for putting this in the right place xSilverPhinx!

Lots of intuitives...    Can't say I'm very surprised by that.  Thanks for sharing everyone!   =)
In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan

xSilverPhinx

I'm just an asshole!

How does that work? :notsure: No one's an asshole?

I thought you thought everyone was an asshole!

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 08, 2018, 01:00:03 AM
I'm just an asshole!

How does that work? :notsure: No one's an asshole?

I thought you thought everyone was an asshole!

Just put it down to being one of the universe's great paradoxes, Silver . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74