News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Net Neutrality Is At Risk

Started by Arturo, July 12, 2017, 09:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Quote from: Arturo on June 08, 2018, 10:53:32 PM
Thinking this thread should probably go into the politics section now since it mostly considers politics at this point.

Looks like Ajit Pai was found to be actually lying about the DDoS attacks that were supposed to have messed with the voting for or against the repeal of Net Neutrality. And it also looks like he is walking into a corruption scandal of his own with AT&T and Michael Cohen. The very same Michael Cohen that is, or was Trump's lawyer. It's very strange that this lawyer is kind of at the centerfold of everything.
Yeah, looks like there is no corner of this administration that is not fraught with corruption. Many saw it before, but a good portion of people are not allowing themselves to see it.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

It seems like this cause is officially dead anyways. Ajit Pai & AT&T won this. The fight isn't over, but the regulations are.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Can't win every battle, but we have to try every time.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.