News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

DELETE ACCOUNT

Started by jcpopm, September 12, 2010, 11:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcpopm

WANT ACCOUNT DELETED
DELETE ACCOUNT
THANK YOU

Whitney

I have a running policy of not deleting any accounts as that has lead to abuse in the past...however I'll ban you which should fix whatever need you have.

Asmodean

:hmm: And what do be this weirdness..?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Will

CONSIDER DONE
HAVE GOOD DAY
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

Tank

Interesting, he edited out his posts before he was banned.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

He's probably returned to god.
Maybe he's very sick, and making a desperate deathbed attempt to disassociate himself from us.

I bid five SSY heads for his star.

karadan

QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Velma

Quote from: "Tank"Interesting, he edited out his posts before he was banned.
Never have understood why people do that.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Velma"Never have understood why people do that.
For the same reason they edit posts wherein they say stupid things.  I find it to be odious in its intellectual dishonesty, but then intellectually honest people don't generally ask to have their accounts deleted and run away in fear, either.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Velma

Quote from: "PoopShoot"
Quote from: "Velma"Never have understood why people do that.
For the same reason they edit posts wherein they say stupid things.  I find it to be odious in its intellectual dishonesty, but then intellectually honest people don't generally ask to have their accounts deleted and run away in fear, either.
True.  I've seen people do it on other forums (and banned them for it), but it always seemed rather childish.  If you don't want to participate anymore, just leave.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Velma"If you don't want to participate anymore, just leave.
Exactly.  I was once a member of a forum that allowed you to delete your own account, but your previous posts remained and it kept a record that you had been a member there.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Thumpalumpacus

I've always thought things work better if I think before I post, rather than after.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

The Magic Pudding

Quotehowever I'll ban you which should fix whatever need you have
QuoteInteresting, he edited out his posts before he was banned
QuoteHe's probably returned to god.
QuoteI find it to be odious in its intellectual dishonesty,
Quotebut it always seemed rather childish
I don't know, there are too many possibilities.

Asmodean

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quotehowever I'll ban you which should fix whatever need you have
QuoteInteresting, he edited out his posts before he was banned
QuoteHe's probably returned to god.
QuoteI find it to be odious in its intellectual dishonesty,
Quotebut it always seemed rather childish
I don't know, there are too many possibilities.
Forgot mine. The one about weirdness  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Zklinedi

doubt they forgot...lol

this is a serious mystery and we should all investigate...can someone get a warrant to backtrace his IP address?